NanF.

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by NanF.

1. NanF.

New Grandson...

Update on Luke, he is still in the hospital in the nicu. He still has a ng-tube. Now they are saying soon as he learns eating good & gaining weight he should be able to come home. Thanks everyone for your support
  2. I have a few of them I used them in my little hunting cabin, I found mine at JoAnns. They are real nice.
  3. NanF.

New Grandson...

New news no more breathing tubes on Luke Hopefully not much longer before he can come home!
  4. NanF.

New Grandson...

His Mommy got to hold him! I can't figure out how to get a picture on here again...so I will make an album with a couple pictures. Thank you all of you
  5. NanF.

New Grandson...

newest update on Luke, he still has the central line, so they removed the iv in his hand. They are both free now He had some air in his chest yesterday but it is all clear today He also has nasal air support, so the tube is out of his throat, They have turned off the heater, he is maintaining his own temp. They started feeding him through his g-tube and seems to be doing great with it. My daughter hasn't gotten to hold him yet, hopefully soon. They no longer have him sedated and he sleeps on his own. Thanks again for all the happy thoughts...keep them coming
  6. NanF.

New Grandson...

Update on our little one, both chest tubes are out They also have him on a smaller vent that they will try to wean him off tomorrow. They also put in a central line, so iv may get taken out of his arm. He may also start drinking mild from a G tube tomorrow. Hoping my daughter will soon be able to hold her little boy His eyes were open today also.
  7. NanF.

The Orchid

I am building this for 1 of my Grand Daughters. She loves birds, so that is the theme. I will be adding the GL green house to the side, filled with birds.
  8. NanF.

DSCN0943

From the album: The Orchid

9. NanF.

DSCN0940

Living room / kitchen
  10. NanF.

DSCN0939

11. NanF.

DSCN0938

bedroom, I still have a lot to do but getting closer.
  12. NanF.

DSCN0937

I got two of these little rugs for the house.
  13. NanF.

New Grandson...

Thank you everyone we went to see him tonight, they have removed one of his iv's so he has a free hand. There were a lot of tears when his parents got to hold his hand. His Mom has not held him yet. They are turning his vent down slowly, and his color has greatly improved. There is a rumor one of the chest tubes may come out tomorrow. Keep the good vibes coming they are helping
  14. NanF.

New Grandson...

No he wasn't early...they tried to induce my daughter she had gestational diabetes, after 48 hours, a balloon to force her cervix open & pit. for 24 hours, she didn't go into labor. So she had a C-section. It was the combination of all the trama. His left lung collapsed and now he has a chest tube in both sides. They also found a bump on his head that needs x-rayed. But the have stopped a couple of the meds, and are trying to turn the respirator down to let him begin to try on his own. He's a nice size 7lbs 5 oz. And as you know with babies they are a roller coaster. My daughters heart is just breaking. It is her first baby, so you can imagine the fear. Thanks for the prayers.
  15. Hi all my newest Grandson, Luke, was born the 13th. He has been having a lot of lung problems. He has a numo thorax . (not sure on the spelling) I was hoping you could all keep him your thoughts & prayers? His parents are having a hard time right now and he needs all he can get. Thanks everyone
  16. NanF.

IMG 20140201 213455

Your house is beautiful
  17. I had a gap, but I also left mine off to work on the inside easier. But the trim hid it. I used sandpaper & cut out shingles. It turned out real nice. When I did wood shingles, I have always used wood glue, never tried hot glue. Good luck hope it all works
  18. NanF.

DSCN0930

19. NanF.

DSCN0929

Bird House added
  20. Kelly, I was heart broken to see your post. I know what your going through, take your time with your furbaby. Know your in my thoughts..Nan
  21. NanF.

DSCN0916

Side with trim on.
  22. NanF.

DSCN0915

Roof done.