NanF.

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by NanF.

1. NanF.

DSCN0837

From the album: The Orchid

Living room curtains up & basket on rope.
  2. NanF.

DSCN0831

It's scrap book paper
  3. NanF.

DSCN0831

Thanks Blondie All your happy houses inspired me to make one.
  4. NanF.

DSCN0836

This will be the bathroom.
  5. NanF.

DSCN0835

Bedroom so far.
  6. NanF.

DSCN0834

The stairs are to big, I made the ladder. I will add a basket on a string so can pull stuff upstairs.
  7. NanF.

DSCN0833

Inside so far, I am leaving the room divider out of the down stairs. I am hoping to get the curtains & window seat upstairs made today before I put the back roof on.
  8. NanF.

DSCN0832

I didn't put the bowed window in, I opted to put in double windows, I put one in both sides. I will be adding the GL green house to the other side, I wanted to add a door so could be accessed from the inside as well, but it didn't fit so I added the double window. At least can see into the birds from inside.
  9. NanF.

DSCN0831

I am hoping to start the roof soon. I changed out the windows & door.
  10. Hi Sabrina & welcome, the BH was my first build (took me a year). Fixing the windows...which windows are you trying to fix? There are a few different sizes & styles. Is it the plastic that's broken or the wood?
  11. Hi Donna & welcome I am working on the Orchid as well. I also started for my Grand daughters, now I have 4... Good luck with your house can't wait to see pictures.
  12. Hi Amy & Welcome I am working on the Orchid right now too, can't wait to see your pictures.
  13. I am not sure what they are for. I think they may be replacements for the "plugs"?
  14. I used the tiny brads. My BH is tape wired too A word of advice once you put the brads in cover it up with tape to hold it all In place. Makes it easier when putting in flooring. Good luck
  15. Hi & welcome to the forum I have wired my houses...I use the tape wiring. It's really not to hard, just be sure you mark where you want things ahead of time, and follow the instructions. I have never used the round wire so can't help you there. As far as the saggy floor, I agree with using the pillars to prop it up. Can't wait to see pictures.
  16. I'm not tired of seeing it, beautiful work
  17. I decorate the log cabin, I have a lighted tree, presents, wreathes, and some little ginger bread men. It's the only holiday I decorate for though. It's in my living room so I think it looks nice to do it.
  18. Hello & welcome can't wait to see your pictures