NanF.

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Posts posted by NanF.

1. I'm outside buffalo...north thankfully however just down the road couple miles got 5 feet! Round #2 tonight...the North towns this time...everything is shut down, travel bans, schools shut down tomorrow will be 3 days. 7 deaths have been reported. I'm getting back in bed and try to ride this out :)

• Like 1
  2. I haven't started my farmhouse yet...and then I stumbled on the earlier model for 20 at a yard sale...at least my BH is done. I can't wait to get started on the farmhouse, but I watch 3 grandkids all day so haven't had time. Karin, you know you want one <insert evil laugh>

3. I wired my first dollhouse ( a beacon hill) I like it a lot better than the battery lights, you have to turn them all on then off. I don't think the batteries last long. It's not as hard as people think. Go for it :) Share pictures :)

4. Newest update..Luke is coming home today! 3/2 It will be wonderful having him just down the street instead of trekking down to the city every day. Thank you everyone for all your thoughts & prayers.

• Like 1
  5. Update on Luke, he is still in the hospital in the nicu. He still has a ng-tube. Now they are saying soon as he learns eating good & gaining weight he should be able to come home. :) Thanks everyone for your support :)

• Like 1
  6. newest update on Luke, he still has the central line, so they removed the iv in his hand. They are both free now :) He had some air in his chest yesterday but it is all clear today :) He also has nasal air support, so the tube is out of his throat, They have turned off the heater, he is maintaining his own temp. They started feeding him through his g-tube and seems to be doing great with it. My daughter hasn't gotten to hold him yet, hopefully soon. They no longer have him sedated and he sleeps on his own. Thanks again for all the happy thoughts...keep them coming :)

• Like 1
  7. Update on our little one, both chest tubes are out :) They also have him on a smaller vent that they will try to wean him off tomorrow. They also put in a central line, so iv may get taken out of his arm. He may also start drinking mild from a G tube tomorrow. Hoping my daughter will soon be able to hold her little boy :) His eyes were open today also.

• Like 1
  8. Thank you everyone :) we went to see him tonight, they have removed one of his iv's so he has a free hand. There were a lot of tears when his parents got to hold his hand. His Mom has not held him yet. They are turning his vent down slowly, and his color has greatly improved. There is a rumor one of the chest tubes may come out tomorrow. Keep the good vibes coming they are helping :)

• Like 3
  9. No he wasn't early...they tried to induce my daughter she had gestational diabetes, after 48 hours, a balloon to force her cervix open & pit. for 24 hours, she didn't go into labor. So she had a C-section. It was the combination of all the trama. His left lung collapsed and now he has a chest tube in both sides. They also found a bump on his head that needs x-rayed. But the have stopped a couple of the meds, and are trying to turn the respirator down to let him begin to try on his own. He's a nice size 7lbs 5 oz. And as you know with babies they are a roller coaster. My daughters heart is just breaking. It is her first baby, so you can imagine the fear. Thanks for the prayers. :)