About shlbycindy

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Cindy
  • Country
    United States
  1. I think you made a good decision although I probably wouldn't have the courage to do it myself. Why keep something stuck in a closet if you can renovate it a little so you can put it out and enjoy it?
  2. I'm a little late posting on this but these instructions are great. I downloaded them without any problems too. The instructions that came with the house aren't too bad but I was getting confused on the windows and gussets. The drawings have really cleared things up. Thanks a million!
  3. I'm working on my first dollhouse too and I've been very nervous about the shingling process. This is a great idea! Thanks.
  4. Thanks everybody.I'm sure I'll be asking a lot of questions since this is my first house. Linda, I'm thinking about building a little air-conditioner for my doll house. It's going to be 105 here tomorrow.
  5. I'm also a new member. I'm currently trying to build the Orchid Cottage. This will be the first dollhouse that I've built from a kit. I've also looked at a lot of the gallery pictures and you all have really inspired me. I've loved miniatures since I was a kid. I still have my 1966 Barbie Dream House but, since it's made from cardboard, I keep it put up. I hope it's okay to ask questions because I have a feeling I'm going to have a few.