newt

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by newt

1. hello, and welcome! love the photos of your tiny creations, thanks for sharing. wow, you've done some fascinating houses. i'll be looking forward to hearing more about you and your projects,
  2. hello, and welcome! and congrats on the fabulous house, too!
  3. hello, and welcome! the Harrison is on my list of OOOOOOOOO, it's BEAUTIFUL! houses that i'd love to build one day... congrats! looking forward to hearing more about you and your project,
  4. Oh, my! she's a beauty, love that look! congrats on the find!!!!
  5. newt

New Baby Girl

aaaw, she sounds wonderful, Gayle! congratulations to all!
  6. WOW, congrats!!!! that's great! i was hoping somebody here would win the auction, wheeeee! happy wonderful house,
  7. From the album: DH kit BLOG album, please see the blog

photo by eBayer jjme77, by permission
  8. From the album: DH kit BLOG album, please see the blog

23" H, 24" W, 19" D photo by eBayer jjme77, by permission
  9. newt

Cape Cod, by Arrow

From the album: DH kit BLOG album, please see the blog

23.5" high x 15" wide x 9.25" deep photo by eBayer villaray, by permission
  10. hi, well, i can't get into the site yet ... yes, there are claw foot tubs. one's at eBay auction # 290154527058 and there are bathroom sets with newly made ones, too. good hunting! :monkeydance:
  11. Excellent!! glad it went nicely, and congrats on the recruiting bravery! hugz, :monkeydance:
  12. hey, you dood it again, dudette -- that looks smashing!! it is tres, tres chic. thanks for sharing, :monkeydance:
  13. :monkeydance: !! congrats to the dream team !!
  14. congrats, that is lovely!
  15. that is TERRIFIC!!!! beautiful job, fabulous tut! congrats !!!!
  16. hello, and welcome! your avatar's adorable. :-) the online mini sellers sometimes have cool nautical items, so it might be worth googling around to see what there is to see. your project is off to a beautiful start!!
  17. hello, and welcome! happy Glencroft, that's a super house!!
  18. Hello, and welcome! let's see .... one for the baby, one for you ..... that seems like a great beginning! there are so many choices that surely you'll find houses to suit each of you. have fun!
  19. hello, and welcome! you're going to have a grand time with a Grand Dame of a house!