newt

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by newt

1. newt

Somerset, by Artply

From the album: DH kit BLOG album, please see the blog

17 x 17 x 22 photograph by Sue Cowell, by permission.
  2. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!! it's a wonderful house, you deserve the recognition!
  3. greg, this is a HOOT. i figured you were out for a walk whilst wearing your red Superman cape, and i thought to myself, WOW he is brave, wearing a red cape in the daytime and all .... reminds me of Heidi's "warpage" post, where some of us (including me) thought, hmmmm, what is a war page? so, if you're brave enough to be wearing that fictional red cape, i KNOW you're brave enough to introduce yourself and rescue that damsel dollhouse in distress. please keep us posted. Perry and Lois want to hear all about it. your friend, J. Olsen
  4. CONGRATS, gal!! that is nifty! and it comes with lots of stuff, too. so? where are the pix????? just kidding :wub: but we're looking forward to see what you create!
  5. hey, nutti, please take all the time that's needed to rest and gently mend, Oke? we are cheering you on, so you just improve at whatever pace suits your recovery, and be easy on your sweet, funny and talented self, please. megahugs, :wub:
  6. wow, heidi, that is excellent about the budgetary boost! Happy Full Deep Freeze!!!!
  7. he is regal!!! awww, what a beautiful boy.
  8. Deb, that sampler is wicked cool! got pix? john lennon's shade has gotta approve. and ooo, the mummies are splendid!!! ya know, your museum really is TDF. ps: about that curse -- Heidi did tell you, right?
  9. newt

Aunt B Painted

she is soooo pretty!
  10. From the album: DH kit BLOG album, please see the blog

kit box does not state dimensions of house photo by eBayer motorcylemary2005, by permission
  11. From the album: DH kit BLOG album, please see the blog

Hexagonal house base is 18.5 inches, height of house is 26 inches. photo by eBayer funtobefaux, by permission.
  12. well, hmmmm. not a pop up, huh? the McLoughlin Brothers made lots of cool paper items, including houses. might be the sort that your mom might have had. a book abt paper dollhouses is here there's a repro of one of theirs, here there are also folding houses on eBay from time to time. Winthrop made some fold-up houses, like this one, but theirs might be too recent. you also might take a look at calamari's blog and at the information she's entered in Dollhouse Universe for what you're looking for. good luck! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PS: tracy, i dunno if you think this post (not the whole thread) belongs in the eBay thread, but i've put it here :angry: and know you might shift it.
  13. very nice work!!! thanks for the pix! :angry: Marva, if you go to the person's Member Profile that will take you to a link for the person's album.
  14. what a clever, good kitty!!!! abso, give him a raise. :angry: what is his name, please? and does he have any siblings we could hire? i'm sure that there is a mouse in the little attic room over at the Pierce. i've seen it, and set a trap. the dogs can't get up there yet, no stairs. but a cat could climb the ladder. ps: the Katz sisters send their respectful meowrrrs to Nap, the King of Kats.
  15. newt

Prayers Needed

sending good, strong and healing thoughts to her and all of you. please let us know how she is doing, ok?
  16. newt

Euphoria

psssst! hey! you got the window crew ready? Good! OK, somebody has to create a diversion so nutti won't notice .... Now, see that wall beside the door? :angry: Ladies, Start Your Dremels!
  17. wow, congratulations!!! your dolls are all so cool. super congrats!
  18. oooooooooooooo, that wicker work is fabulous!!!!! and the wee bags are confections. beautiful, beautiful work, thanks for the pix!
  19. that's just wonderful! i love those little doors and yours are gorgeous!! :angry:
  20. same here! :angry: !!!HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY AND MINI MORE!!!