• Rank
    aka: Clay Fingers Mcgee
  • Birthday 03/07/77

Contact Methods

• Website URL http://minifanaticus.blogspot.com/

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location The Shticks NY
  • Interests Gardening, biking, polymer clay..after a looong hiatus.. and now my daughters dollhouse needs

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Jane
  • Country United States
  1. Tudor Cottage

Beauuuuuuuuuuutiful! the garden looks so lush!
  2. Tudor Cottage

OMG Debora sooooo beauiful!! Stunning work lady and your flowers are perfecton!
  3. Oversized visitor

They looooove the houses!
  4. The Log Mansion: Interior

From the album Trying new things

Here is my latest house, delivered to the customer. This is a half scale (1:24th) Log Mansion. The base kit is the Alisha Dollhouse by Laser Dollhouses with alot of bashing and additions.   Paperclay stonework interior and extierior. Plaster and beam interior, blood sweat and tears!   More on ye olde blog!   Minifanaticus Blog

© Minifanaticus

5. The Log Mansion: Exterior

From the album Trying new things

Here is my latest house, delivered to the customer. This is a half scale (1:24th) Log Mansion. The base kit is the Alisha Dollhouse by Laser Dollhouses with alot of bashing and additions.   Paperclay stonework interior and extierior. Plaster and beam interior, blood sweat and tears!   More on ye olde blog!   Minifanaticus Blog

© Minifanaticus

6. Retro cat pillows in singles and pattern

Looove these!
  7. Anyone going to Sturbridge?

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Dalesq

I wish too! Hope you have a great time :D

3. Jane S

Its like 3.5 hours from me, hobby gets more expensive..and farther away!!

4. chapchap73

It would be a little more for me, plus ferry time. I expect lots of pictures!

8. Abandoned bathtub - aged back

Wow love the rusted leaking look!
  9. Tudor Cottage

Wow the roof is awesome!
  10. Tudor Cottage

Sooooo fabulously done lady! Wow!
  11. Tomatoes

Fantastic work!
  12. kitchen window

Always love your shots!
  13. Chrysnbon cookware for trade

I sent you a pm.
  14. Anyone here doing no poo?

When I had long hair, I washed it everyday with shampoo and conditioner I always used products in my hair.. I chopped off the mane for a pixie cut and now I use a three in one men's rinse to do the whole diddy..mostly because I like the fresh scent..but only need about a palms worth for everything ;) I only shampoo my daughters hair every three days...she by far has the most beautiful hair in the lands, long, shiny, hand tangle free. I know its better for you and your hair to reduce the amount of product used, my daughter will continue with this reduced..but still washing method....but still...washing! I lived in Arizona when I was younger, lots of deadlocked folks smelling bad...please wash..at least once in a while..Please?
  15. Tudor Cottage

Soooo tiny and amazing looking!