733 Excellent

2 Followers

About Jane S

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://minifanaticus.blogspot.com/

Profile Information

• Interests
    Gardening, biking, polymer clay..after a looong hiatus.. and now my daughters dollhouse needs

Retained

• Member Title
    aka: Clay Fingers Mcgee

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Jane
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Oh..I also have a few cottages...wanting me to smash them on the wall. Your not alone ;) My grandmother had a old stone and dirt floor cellar it was just about head height. As she got older she was a bit hunched over and she never seemed to mind the height. So I think your "seasoned" gal will have no issues with some :visual play: ;) Also I would give thought to landscaping height. Cottage on the hill...why not? Looks like it certainy has room for a cellar and nice stone stairs about, so no rock climbing :yes: I dunno, I took a break from blogging and then just wrote up all this blabber here... *smiles*
  2. Jane S

Tudor Cottage

Beauuuuuuuuuuutiful! the garden looks so lush!
  3. Jane S

Tudor Cottage

OMG Debora sooooo beauiful!! Stunning work lady and your flowers are perfecton!
  4. Jane S

Oversized visitor

They looooove the houses!
  5. Jane S

Trying new things

Some of the new...
  6. Thanks folks! These pieces were a single bake besides the stone base, which I prebaked. That way you can add your "dirt, stones, house, moss" and just press it into the soft uncooked "dirt" All.. Scrap clay ;)
  7. Wow love the rusted leaking look!
  8. Jane S

Tudor Cottage

Sooooo fabulously done lady! Wow!
  9. I love the houses. I've done a few polymer covered birdhouses for my daughters gardens. She has decorated her large tub already, we are probably going to do a small village in one of the side flower beds since pots are filed everywhere! Lol I did a few micro fairy gardens in clay a bit back. I also did a placeable stone ringed garden for a customer. I would certainly suggest trying clay if you are going for tiny with detail but then again I ..do.. Like the clay ;) Micro gardens shot} http://img00.deviantart.net/2c17/i/2015/117/6/2/micro_fairy_gardens_by_minifanaticus-d7g2eds.jpg
  10. Jane S

Tomatoes

Fantastic work!
  11. Jane S

kitchen window

Always love your shots!
  12. Wow! A fantastic swap! The origami bird is a stunning thing, Someone sent me a little set ( hugs!! )
  13. When I had long hair, I washed it everyday with shampoo and conditioner I always used products in my hair.. I chopped off the mane for a pixie cut and now I use a three in one men's rinse to do the whole diddy..mostly because I like the fresh scent..but only need about a palms worth for everything ;) I only shampoo my daughters hair every three days...she by far has the most beautiful hair in the lands, long, shiny, hand tangle free. I know its better for you and your hair to reduce the amount of product used, my daughter will continue with this reduced..but still washing method....but still...washing! I lived in Arizona when I was younger, lots of deadlocked folks smelling bad...please wash..at least once in a while..Please?