• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Celeste
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

681 profile views
  1. I absolutely LOVE your Fairfield!

2. http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/acherrera3/library/tFor%20Sale Pictures on my Photobucket Album
  3. Thanks. Fixed it.
  4. I am selling my 1:24 Leon Gothic Dollhouse Kit plus the shingle kit and a few extra pieces I had made. The kit was dry fit together a couple of time, but never built. This is a complete kit. Selling below retail for everything. Also a Bespaq 1:24 Hat Vanity # 1811 in New Walnut. Bespaq 1:12 Nightstand # 5051 in Walnut Items are from a non smoking home. I have references on eBay as cel9969. Please send me your zip code so I can give you a shipping cost to your location. I accept PayPal.
  5. Study/Living Room-Door and Trim

Can't wait to see it done. You make it look so easy.
  6. 20130907 205303

From the album Celeste's Album

How do these windows look?
  7. Hello My name is miss joy i saw your profile today at /www.greenleafdollhouses.com/ and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my e-mail address (dionjoy991@yahoo.co.uk).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss joy.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Please reply m...

8. Hello everyone, I'm Celeste and I'm from New Orleans. I've been collecting miniatures for about a year now. I have a Playmobil Victorian Dollhouse that I purchased for myself when my mom got cancer two years ago. It's pretty, but I'm ready to move on. I've already purchased several pieces of Bespaq half scale furniture, and some Reutter porcelain pieces. I've got my eye on the Fairfield to display my beautiful furniture. I've never built a dollhouse before, so I'm a little nervous. What all do I need before i start to build? I really love the gallery pictures, and the different ways people decorate the same house. I'm already inspired.