Kalygirl

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

3 Neutral

About Kalygirl

Profile Information

• Interests
    Cookies, dollhouses, cross-stitch, kitties, Eric, reading, napping, bartending, having fun and being silly

Retained

• Member Title
    President of the Greg Dostie fan club

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Jen
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,147 profile views
  1. I'm using the Arm&Hammer Multi-Cat along with the Litter Box Deodorizer powder they put out and I've had really good luck with both, other than, of course, the inevitable litter being tracked through the house LOL. I have those litter mats but they hardly get any use!
  2. Rock on Kellee, what an awesome score for you! B)
  3. Me too! All this time I've had people tease me for doing that, now finally someone who understands! LOL
  4. mold (ewwwwww, I found some in my fridge today! Hate it when stuff gets pushed to the back and forgotten!)
  5. Too fun! Thank you Arda, and I can't wait to read more of the story; you have such a way with words! <_<
  6. Oh no, I'm so sorry about your kitty, how very tragic. Not much I can say, but sending hugs to you and your family <_<
  7. I think the worst thing about shoveling is that you GET hot and sweaty, and then all that sweat freezes to you. Blech!
  8. Sweet! Thanks for the reminder Greg, and I hope to see you there! <_<
  9. someone once told me that Amy Carter was famous for bringing a book to the table for fancy dinners that she had to attend with her parents. I know that theoretically this would be considered rude, but I always thought that was just the coolest thing. How many kids come prepared to deal with their own boredom, instead of acting out? LOL
  10. <_< Oh, ow, that hurt, and I'm still laughing. Thanks for sharing, I bet we all needed that giggle!
  11. Awwww how sweet! Thanks for sharing! <_<