About kid 1337

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Tena
  • Country
    United States/Canada
  1. Finally done with the painting! Now I can focus all my enerey on wallpaper and and other paints. Wow, I just realized I'm being responsible and getting my work done.NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  2. Thank you SO much! This has been super helpful! Within a day of me making this topic I get 5 responses! I used to think I was alone in this hobby! It's nice to know so many people are helpful and nice! But now I have to make decisions so CURSE YOU!!!
  3. My first real dollhouse. I have absulotly NO experience, a n00b and I need wallpaper and flooring. First things first though, WHERE DO I BUY THEM?!?!?! please help me.
  4. I am still working on my first real dollhouse, I am practicly finished with all of the first floor second coat. Right now though I am trying to find good flooring and wallpaper for the first floor. Hardest thing ever!!! Any suggestions?!?
  5. Hey does anyone where I can get some nice real working lights? I have a fire place but not lights. THANKS!!!
  6. Thank you so much!!! What dollhouse do you suggest?
  7. Okay so my birthdays coming up and I may or may not be getting a new dollhouse. Anyway sense I know greenleaf is the best, what do you suggest? I want a large inexpensive one and my "dolls" are not scale 1:12. and I don't really get the whole scale thing. will someone explain to me what it is. Sorry this hobby is sort of new. Is there one I won't have to build to much? Not trying to be picky but my directions skills are pretty bad. And does anyone know where I can get quality toilets!!!!! Also if anyone would like a really nice quality kitchen that's not opened scale 1:12 please reply and i'll put it up for ebay. Thanks so much!
  8. thanks everyone I am going to get one and if you are looking for furniture I suggest acmoore, Mellissa and Doug and hobby lobby. Mellissa and Doug is wonderful.Acmoore is incrediby cheap. Hobby lobby is cheaper. But these are all online.
  9. HI I am a newbie with my first "dollhouse" and I am to replace the plastic things in it to higher quality wooden stuff I am not sure wether this is good quality or not please answer to help here is a picture its from ACmoore website.
  10. Hi just started then dollhouse hobby and I'm also new to the forums so I did not know how to ask a question. so I will ask it this way do you know if this is good furniture for a 4 inch doll and if it any way is just bad quality? heres a pictureI found it on the ACmoore website please start a forum and answer thanks from a newbie