• Real Name
    Ken
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2,275 profile views
  1. Ken

Scratch build farm house

I renamed this build as it is not the WestVille as I have not even opened the box!
  2. Ken

20191028-040845-1.jpg

Yuppers, will make a few changes. other then that it's good to go lol
  3. Ken

20191018-140644.jpg

YES Miss Holly , They are Plexi - Further back I did cover a bunch of how it all was done, except the hand rail I will do that shortly.
  4. Ken

20191018-140644.jpg

YES Miss Holly , They are Plexi - Further back I did cover a bunch of how it all was done, except the hand rail I will do that shortly.
  5. Ken

20191018_140741.jpg

Well my granddaughter is into the shark thing and while she was here, pointed to a pool table, I ask where would you put it, She pointed to the attic, here of course, So I was just going to leave it an attic , after that conversation I decided best for me to turn it into a game room, which is still in progress hahahahahaha. And that's how that came about. 8 year olds. cheeeze lol
  6. Ken

20190425-114400.jpg

Thanks want it to last for a long long time and be passed down - Plus an 8 yr old well 9 by the time she gets it will be playing with it.. hahahaha
  7. Ken

20190406-093035.jpg

Yea! If Kathie says it OK then I will press on - That's 2 for a go. lol
  8. Like Jackie said - Or if you have the means to cut another piece, Ply hold it up and pencil out the pattern and cut. If you don't have the equipment you might kniow someone that could help.
  9. Ken

20190401-162351.jpg

Not too bad just had to figure out how to apply the glue put it place and then keep it there lol I came up with a system that works great.
  10. Ken

20190329-125824.jpg

It's all done on a Router table once the wood is to size, per piece I don't know. I do them all at each set up - These 4 pieces probably 20 minutes give or take.
  11. Ken

Fridge surround

That's really cool, like it a lot.
  12. Ken

20190217-114605.jpg

The tools you will pick up as needed , That's the best way anyway instead of buying stuff you don't need and will probably never use I know lol. It's taken me 40+ years to get where I am and have enjoyed every minute. A little advice before buying any tools do a lot of research, not so much customer reply's about anything, Their situation doesn't always reflect what the tool actually does. Reviews seem to be the best option.
  13. Ken

20190217-114605.jpg

Hi Keith yes I have a complete wood shop, I build everything from furniture to birdhouses. The last few years mostly flag cases for deceased Military.. Did not have to use a planer on these , I have a tool that lets me cut thin strips of wood on my Table saw.