beachpeach

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by beachpeach

1. grannie gowns, bare feet and big floppy hats tv dinners you had to bake in the oven for an hour! color tv AM radio the actual moon walk sandalwood gumby and pokie star trek the twighlight zone batman and robin those ugly little trolls with the weird hair earth shoes those were the dayz!
  2. love the "Mr. Fixit"! i replied to your email with the downsized images. were you able to firgure out anyhting else about my sad state of affairs?
  3. forget the catalog...shop online... and i'm sure someone around here will be happy to give you the code for the discount... i would but i havent got mine in the mail yet!
  4. i'm takin friday off, but i'm tryin to angle a job interview that day! fingers crossed. if it doesnt pan i might drive up to the smaller shows then. i dunno yet.
  5. i loath common sense... it ALWAYS wrecks the fun of temporary insanity!
  6. Do you cook a Sunday dinner? If so, whatcha cookin today? maybe its just a southern thing, but i always went to mom and dads for sunday dinner! i've got on my spaghetti bollinaise. takes over 4hrs of slow simmering to reduce to perfection. my only problem is that by the time its ready i'm sick of smellin it and dont want any.
  7. you know you want it Kathie! besides, arent you and Norma Jean drivin right by there on your way home?! :whistle: when opportunity knocks....
  8. i'd go for the working windows! arent they more expensive than the electric kit? if so, then its a deeper discount! and i'm foregoing ernies sale... takin everything i have to the shows! hold off on the curtains... i'm bringing you some drapery sheer samplers and you might see something you can use! cant wait!
  9. i found a website for them out of australia.... and you can talk to Jeffery. he has a Lundby house and knows quite a bit about them. http://www.lundby.com.au/index.php
  10. has anyone checked on the shuttle for the other shows next weekend? is everyone planning to do just the tom bishop and goin home on sunday, or are you hanging around for the smaller shows? i'd like to see at least one other show besides the international next weekend. what is everyone else planning?
  11. it's very pretty! uppity, why dont you take it? you'll be in the area over the weekend and Indiana is just an hours drive south of here! :whistle:
  12. Thanks Heidi! so tell me...how did you know that i cleaned out my bookmarks this morning?
  13. hey didn't we all dress like that?
  14. the files are the most common.... .jpg & .jpeg and they are small. thanks Dean!
  15. for a fair split i'll be happy to drive the get-away car!
  16. i can't start without it, although i only drink 2 cups in the mornings. i used to percolate my coffee until i took a trip to England and discovered the french press. now all i use is the press. i love the way it turns out strong and all frothy. how do you like yours? do you drink it only in the mornings or all day? and what do you like it with? i gotta have cream and sugar too. i got hooked on the coffee-mate vanilla chai spice before xmas last year. anyone ever tried that? great way to start the day!
  17. big count down..... a week from today!!! has everyone made their arrangements? got pet sitters? cars fixed? bags packed? wish lists made? banks robbed? i can't wait!
  18. i love the flapper! shes a hottie!
  19. my next house will be the Lily. i want to put a widows walk on the roof line.