beachpeach

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by beachpeach

1. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

another duplicate??? anybody know how to delete these?
  2. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

birds eye view of the Rockys
  3. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

more Rockys!
  4. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

flyin over Chicago!
  5. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

all of downtown! I WANT ONE OF THESE!!!
  6. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

what a great time! we saw tons of other stuff but i didn't get pictures. sorry. there was just too much! now, it's time to go home. these aren't my buses by the way, but i'm happy to wait.
  7. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

goofy me waitin on the bus. i really shoulda stayed home and dyed my hair but this was way to much more FUN! ya know, it aint easy to take a photo of yourself without setting the timer, but i'll figure that out another day. here comes my bus!
  8. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

i got off the bus at the red line train to take a different way home this time.
  9. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

it doesn't seem very busy this afternoon.
  10. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

here's my train, Yay!
  11. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

this is where i get off and thats Cominsky Park back there. Home of the White Sox for you baseball fans out there.
  12. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

goin out front to catch my bus for the last 5 blocks of my trip!
  13. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

heres the view waiting for the bus.
  14. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

and there's the stadium.
  15. beachpeach

56last bus.JPG

From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

and there's my last bus for the last 5 blocks of my journey, YAY!
  16. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

this is where i get off and walk 2 blocks home. it's a good thing too 'cause i'm exhaused, but happy. what a fun-filled day!
  17. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

here's my building and that's Miss Ginny's junk shop. she's never open, but she says that she will once she and Mr. Leroy move back into the building. i might be helping her on the weekends when she does. that's their apt. over the store.
  18. From the album: Museum Mini Adventure

and there's my car (the red one) in the rockstar parkin place at the end of the building, and my apt at the very back. i'm so glad that i dont have to haul stuff upstairs or fight the neighbors for a parking spot! and my car got fixed while i was off playing! life is sweet! hope you enjoyed the adventure. i sure did!
  19. what great fun we had! it was really nice to see Tracy and Teresa again and meet their families too! we made a full day if it. my pics of the castle didnt turn out well... maybe next time i'll use a flash! what a novel idea, huh, but Tracy posted some really good ones in her gallery and i can't wait to see what Teresa captured! you can view my journey in my gallery. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...&album=1044 hope you enjoy the trip, 'cause i sure did!
  20. WOW you're pics came out great!!!!!!! and it was fun! lets do it again!
  21. hey, i've got the official tee-shirt! it says.... "The American Duct Tape Council...it's what holds America together".
  22. what a relief! i was gettin ready to email her because i was afraid that something had gone wrong. good to know that everything is ok and theres good news in the works. hurry back Gina, we miss you!!!
  23. i'm so glad your Mom loved the house. you did such a wonderful job on it and i'm sure that makes it all the more special to her. i bet it brought back alot of memories of her childhood too. what a wonderful, touching gift! Great Job!
  24. beachpeach

My Boys!

From the album: I'm a new Mom!

well Bubba was lonely so i got him a friend today. they told me he was a male so i'm callin him Junior. good ole southern boys! they like warm temps. ya know. Jr. is so young he doesn't have many tail feathers right now. and he seems to be settling in pretty well, because he's perched on only one foot. a good sign.
  25. they are like two peas in a pod! great job!