beachpeach

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Posts posted by beachpeach

1. hey, i got my package today too! i saw Oscar the Grouch (my mailman) trotting in with it under his arm this morning and i had to smile! thanks so much for all the wonderful surprises! everyone did such a great job and i can't figure out what to play with first. its overwhelming! now, i too have to bust a move on the house building so i can stage everything!

thanks again! i love them all!!!

2. your story is heartwarming! got me all teary here too. itsn't it amazing what the power of mini's can do? since he's shown such an interest perhaps there's a father/daughter project in your future? wouldn't that be fantastic to have something that you both worked on together! congratulations on your new connection and keep us posted!

3. i was grossing out because i read an article not long ago about a 9yr old boy that found 2 spiders in his ear! he kept complaining about hearing a popping sound.... they flushed his ear and sure enough there were 2 spiders...1 dead and the other alive and kicking! :) disgusting!

no ipod here but i recently got 3 DVD's...does that count?

4. well, it looks like Chicago is still coming in with the highest prices. i filled up tuesday and the cheapest i've found was $3.69 a gallon for regular and that's in the burbs. they haven't gone up but they haven't dropped either.

5. it's important to remember those that have passed and sacrificed their lives so that we remain free. and regardless of the political climate, remember those that are Still putting their lives on the line everyday, so that we can continue to enjoy the freedoms that we have.

6. there was a news report last week that Chicago has the highest gas prices in the Country! i work in the suburbs, so i dont pay city prices which usually run about +.10c more per gallon. last week i saw that my regular gas station hiked its price on regular gas +.10c per gallon in 1 day!

the cheapest i've found so far is $3.69 per gallon for regular!!! what are you paying for gas now? and i want to know what happened to New York and California?

7. hey Deb, why not take a look at marble-ized contact paper? its cheap and sticky and you can cut it in any shape your heart desires to cover just about anything, or use the full sheet like wallpaper.

8. what great fun we had! it was really nice to see Tracy and Teresa again and meet their families too! we made a full day if it.

my pics of the castle didnt turn out well... maybe next time i'll use a flash! what a novel idea, huh, but Tracy posted some really good ones in her gallery and i can't wait to see what Teresa captured!

you can view my journey in my gallery.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...&album=1044

hope you enjoy the trip, 'cause i sure did!

9. what a relief! i was gettin ready to email her because i was afraid that something had gone wrong. good to know that everything is ok and theres good news in the works.

hurry back Gina, we miss you!!!