0 Neutral

About beachpeach

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Sharon
  • Country
    United States
  1. GOSH! thanks for the great Birthday wishes everyone! it's very sweet of you guys to remember me! am 44yrs young! :welcome:
  2. beachpeach

Garf Fall 2007

that scarecrow is absolutely adorable!
  3. BEAUTIFUL! i love the truck laden with harvest goodies!
  4. the new skin is very pretty! i really love it aside from the fact that orange IS my favorite color!
  5. i signed up too! i didnt join until dec. last year but i've heard rumors about the oct. madness. can't wait for the fun to begin!
  6. WOW you made out like a bandit!!!! :whistle:
  7. BEAUTIFUL JOB!!! you're so talented!
  8. wow Mich! thats terrible and it sounds like a real ordeal, but know that we are still thinkin about you and your family and sendin up prayers for your safety!
  9. Mich, still sending prayers and good wishes for you and your family that all this will be over soon, and you will be high and dry!
  10. beachpeach

BH Stone Chimney

just one word.... SWEET!!!
  11. hey, i got my package today too! i saw Oscar the Grouch (my mailman) trotting in with it under his arm this morning and i had to smile! thanks so much for all the wonderful surprises! everyone did such a great job and i can't figure out what to play with first. its overwhelming! now, i too have to bust a move on the house building so i can stage everything! thanks again! i love them all!!!
  12. what a great idea! now i gotta add home depot to the list. lol
  13. peachie, i started the extra special prayers for you and the baby last nite! take care there and keep us posted! we love you!
  14. beachpeach

Final

totally cool! i love the groove bit! hahaha!