Princess's daddy

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Jeff
  • Country
    United States
  1. Im not sure who was more excited.. malea at seeing the swans and ducks or her daddy at seeing the hugeeee trout that the village stocked the pond with!! :groucho: and i forgot my pole!
  2. contractors working slow .. i think they are waiting for warmer weather but the diner is looking good so far.. i will take better pictures later today. it was 630 am and only one cup of coffee when i took these oh and here's a good pic... daddy and princess checking out the swan pond
  3. Peggi! great minds think alike concerning the window to pass plates thru and i started to frame one just for that! going to ac moore and micheals to look for horseshoes and steins. maybe i can find doll size hats for the coat rack.
  4. here's one in which she is giving her " Yes I am a star" pose
  5. hmm ... good idea maybe i can get a moose at micheals or ac moore thats the right size and cut the head off & mount it.. hmm maybe a salmon too. thanks for the help everyone.. great ideas! photos coming soon of the progress. it has proved interesting making the post and beam cieling similair to this one
  6. thanks for the wb! been a bit busy with the lil one and here are new photos.. i had to pick from 100's P.S thanks for the great ideas on the diner. Ive added a "addition " to the back of the structure ,this will be the kitchen area. I am working on it during nap time ( got to love the wireless baby cam!) and I will have updated pics soon.
  7. HI everyone, I had planned on making a mini replica of my work shop but after beginning construction I decided it would be fun to make a rustic mountain setting diner for a hunting/fishing area. I was wondering if anyone would like to help design the layout. there will be a open kitchen and maybe booths or perhaps tables..i am open to any and all suggestions. I am planning on making tongue and groove pine boards for the walls (nailed/glued to the outside of the wall joists) so the 2x4's will show on the inside walls. ive got black walnut hardwood flooring and the door will be replaced with a 12 or 15 lite door instead of the one shown in the photos. I am also thinking of maybe an upstairs loft dining area with skylights in the roof..also a front deck or porch?? bring on the suggestions!!
  8. welcome to the clubhouse !
  9. we had 2 jars ,thankfully unopened ,it's JIFF all the way now
  10. 7" that's all??? wow you lucked out. we were hit with 25 " in one day. had another 4" dumped today. is it spring yet??? on the upside we are stuck inside with our daughter!
  11. CHOCOLATE?!?!!? someone say chocolate????????????? :welcome: I do have a cheesecake sampler platter and a tiramisu I will share! happy bday to me! lol
  12. :welcome: HAPPY ANIVERSARY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY happy happy happy happpppppy annnnnnnnnnnnnnivvvvvvversaryyyyyyyy! ;) I so must read the last post before I comment.. lol happy anniversary just the same!