June

Silver Member
  • Last visited

5 Neutral

About June

Profile Information

• Interests
    Family,Kayaking, fishing, outdoors, animals.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    June
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

871 profile views
  1. June

Tucker

Sorry about Tucker. I love our furry family members - they know unconditional better than most humans. June
  2. June

Inner roof pieces

So pretty. I like the green, classy. I hope to be brave enough to tackle this scale some day.
  3. I love this show. What a great idea. FEED ME! Lol
  4. June

Elf House

5. June

My Dollhouse Rehab Project

9 room 2 staircases, 34" wide 32" high 20" deep. I don't know who made it or it's name. Very sturdy. Needs TLC
  6. June

The Newberg second build

Newberg on the beach colors.
  7. Pam. It was a smooth build. I painted all parts before assembly. Dry fit everything everytime. I enjoyed each step. I would prime the things your not going to stain. I prime paint pieces on the sheets. I noticed it helps minimize the splintering as you punch them out and the sanding seems easier when I prime first. Best of luck! June
  8. Hello. I'm from west of San Antonio. Welcome to the website. I built the orchid as my first dollhouse build this summer. Found it online at hobby lobby with 40% off coupon. Best of luck. Enjoy! June
  9. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&image=84741
  10. That's a gorgeous house.. Can't wait to see your finished product... June "it's nice to be important, but more important to be nice"
  11. June

Orchid my first build ever

My orchid. Need to finish interior. This got me hooked...
  12. I would have frogs, snakes, and books and cauldrons and long spoons. I would have spell recipes too. I can't wait to see your finished product. Great idea! June