• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Cathy
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1791 profile views
  1. Getting really excited after reading all the posts :)This is such a great design...Ordered the main "cabin"...still deciding on what extras that may be needed. I have to say, I tossed around many ideas, but the one that keeps coming back is based on a movie called "_____ __________" --a bit of a thriller which will be perfect for Halloween deadline. I guess once it's in "dry fit", I'll know for sure if this is the way to go Happy Flinging!
  2. Spring Fling 2013

Dean and crew, you've outdone yourself:) I would say it was worth the wait! hehe Now I'm up brainstorming instead of sleeping....maybe if I go to sleep something will come to me in a dream,lol
  3. Spring Fling 2013

I have been anxiously waiting, stalking the forum,lol Have been slowly working on my San Franciscan....but have spent sometime reminiscing, looking at the other 2 Spring Flings I entered...did I mention I hate waiting,lol. So a bit depressed because I was thinking the 7th was tomorrow...but it's Tuesday... another day of waiting :*( ...Oh well, waited this long...what's another day. lol:)
  4. Tower light

Thanks, I saw another San Fran. done with stained and really like it...
  5. Window seat

I love it!!
  6. 1249