• Gender Female

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Dawn
  • Country Australia
  1. Hello My name is miss joy i saw your profile today at /www.greenleafdollhouses.com/ and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my e-mail address (dionjoy991@yahoo.co.uk).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss joy.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Please reply m...

2. Another View

Hi it was a scratch build
  3. Yet another view

Yes you will, I will post as new things are in progress - mid next week I hope to show the stone work done or almost done
  4. Another View

Im not too sure right now, it is late here. But there is a whole three rooms up there too..... The front of the roof lifts up to view, i will post a picture mid week so you can see what i mean, and Ill measure for you......
  5. Yet another view

No only the one you see in this picture. I actually will be puttingit on the other side once i get the outsides done, the other side is a carport type set up and i want it to appear as a walkway to the conservatory, so the conservatory will be side on to the house, as in door facing the side of the house..... thats the plan anyway lol
  6. Sand work

Yep, i agree, well stone is the go now... Im happy with the way it looks, ill post some pictures mid week to show how i am progressing...
  7. Another View

Hi yep its huge and its a custom build ....
  8. Adawn Manor - The Beginning

Thanks, its a great house..... Im so glad I have gotten on with it, pics will come as i do more, keep watching lol
  9. Another View

I loads of ideas, have even drawn up sort of a blueprint lol
  10. Another View

Thanks Anna I hope I can do it justice...
  11. Yet another view

From the album Adawn Manor

© Dawn Smith 2013

12. Another View

© Dawn Smith 2013

13. Details

I went on with a sculpting tool and began making the stone..... I like it but they are too big, Once dried I got out my Dremel and began to make them smaller, pictures to come.

© Dawn Smith 2013

14. Air Dry Clay

I decided to go on with Air Dry Clay, trying to mimick a light coloured stone. First I conditioned the clay, im glad I have a pasta machine, my hands wouldnt have liked it at all if they had to do the work lol

© Dawn Smith 2013

15. Sand work

This is sandwork that I did a while back, I had awful trouble trying to work out what to put on the outside of this house. As you will see in the following pictures I Changed my mind completely lol

© Dawn Smith 2013