• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Traci
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3103 profile views
  1. OK, I got two!

Love the sign As for the shoe, I see grey with mint green trim and laces. I do see splotches of pink/mauve on the toe.
  2. Hedgerow Cottage

From the album Petite Properties Hedgerow Cottage

1/48 scale cottage from Petite Properties
  3. Staircase - Just Getting Started...

From the album Petite Properties Hedgerow Cottage

1/48 scale cottage from Petite Properties
  4. Santa Rosa Fire

So awful! I'm glad Monica was able to get out in time. Praying for her precious cat and for everyone in the area. I can't imagine how scary it must be.
  5. Hi, all - Richmond VA

Lisa, I'm sending you a pm.
  6. Hi, all - Richmond VA

Hi Lisa! Welcome. I know the shop you mentioned and it is great! There is also a local club, if you are interested. :)
  7. What are you up to today? This week?

Welcome back Mary!  
  8. It's been a long time!

I have the Pumpkin Cottage. Not sure if I got the 1/48 or 1/24, though. The way my eyes feel lately, I hope it's the 1/24!   Do you have pics of your Raven's Perch? I'd love to see it! Edited - Patti, I just saw your Raven's Perch in your gallery. I LOVE it!
  9. Hurricane Irma

Thinking of all that are going through these scary events. Be safe!
  10. It's been a long time!

Thanks! I really want to try something smaller. I have a Petite Properties kit that has been patiently waiting. Think I will start with that.
  11. It's been a long time!

Hello everyone! I'm Traci, a long-ago member here who's been out of the mini-mood for a couple of years. That little creative bug is coming back and I realized how much I've missed this group! How is everyone?
  12. Warped MDF-Chateau de Champlain

So happy you found a solution for the warping!
  13. Jumping back in to the mini world! :wave:

14. I am sad to tell you ...

Kathie, I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. I hope that your happy memories will help you during the difficult times. Sending much love, Traci
  15. Thank you so much for this thread! It is so uplifting to read.   One positive thing for me so far today was a call from the veterinary hospital that I interviewed with a few weeks ago. They wanted to be sure I was still interested and wanted to let me know they are just getting around to checking references, but will be back in touch soon.   Deb, I'm going to try again with meditation. Do you have any tips, books or websites that you recommend? I know it would be so helpful for me, but whenever I have tried in the past, I just felt like I couldn't do it. My brain is too busy.   I can also relate to your comment about letting go. In 2011 I got a small tattoo on my wrist that says "let go". It helps remind me that it's ok to just relax and see what the universe has in store for me instead of feeling like I have to be "on alert" and in control. I still struggle with letting go, but it helps to have a reminder with me all the time.   Hope you all have a beautiful day!