• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Traci
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4,677 profile views
  1. Holly, so glad to hear from you! I've been wondering if you were in Ida's path. I moved to St. Petersburg, FL in January, so of course pay closer attention to the storms now. Hope everyone is staying safe.
  2. So glad to see the forum back up! It's needed right now, especially. I work at home and truthfully I enjoy solitude, so staying home is no problem. Other than the worry about others and society in general, it's been very pleasant for me. I've started a small fairy house with paper mache recently and hopefully I'll have some progress to show once the gallery can accept uploads again.
  3. I haven't been active here in years - but you know how much you miss something when it's gone! So happy to see the forum back and the updates look great! Thanks Dean!
  4. I have seen this in hardware stores,but I've never tried it myself. Maybe it could work?
  5. Welcome Jennifer. I look forward to seeing your renovation. I'm very near you in Glen Allen. There is a great dollhouse shop in the west end and there is a N.A.M.E. club, as well. Let me know if you'd like contact info for either!