Community Reputation

521 Excellent

About minigrandma10

• Birthday December 15

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Dana Point, California
  • Interests Scrapbooking
    Multi-media projects(Altering cigar boxes)

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Gail
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

7895 profile views
  1. What's everyone working on?

Sorry this was stuck on my computer. I just want to say  i am so sorry about your cat. My indoor cat got out and I can understand your feeling. Finishing up one of the Japanese kits and modified it with my twist. Will post pictures later.  So glad to be back.   Gail              
  2. What's everyone working on?

3. Curiosity about 1/2" scale

It takes 3 weeks to process, then I will post pictures.   Gail  
  4. Curiosity about 1/2" scale

Janet, Love your tea room. I have a few of those kits and enjoy them.  Must let you know what I did this week-end, went to a miniature show in San Deigo. They had a company that does 3D printing and I had myself made into a 1/2" scale doll. Guess I am "losing" it....lol.   Gail  
  5. What's everyone working on?

I was there too, my image will be in 1/2" scale.   Gail  
  6. Selkie

The news is so sad, she was an enteric part of our community. God bless her family.   Gail 
  7. Thank you

Thank you for your comments. I am starting slowly by sorting out my minis and placing them in plastic containers. I am then taking an old shoe holder that looks like a bookcase and each cubby will have a different holiday of the year. I work in 1/2" but my clutter is overwhelming .
  8. Thank you

I just wanted to give the biggest thank you to all of you. 2017 I was devastated by the death of my husband of 53 years. As I slowly started to read all of your posts, it has helped me so much. My minis have been shelved but I am starting back. You are like a rope that was thrown into a dark hole and I am climbing out.( corny but that is me) I appreciate this web site more than you can imagine.   Gail 
  9. Southern California Miniature show by Tom Bishop

Yes I plan on going to the show. I get lots of trim and other supplies there.I keep hoping for more 1/2" scale, you never know.   Gail  
  10. What's everyone working on?

Thank you for your wonderful comments and thoughts To answer your question Jeannine I work in 1/2"scale so I am going through my stash so that I can see where to go first. I  have a "village" of 5 houses that some are kinda done and some need TLC and I started a Gentleman wizard's emporium, made in a Brimble's kit.   Gail  
  11. Fitting

I am following your posts, I has doll kits to finish......thank you.     Gail    
  12. What's everyone working on?

Hello everyone..   I really missed this board. The last time I posted I said RL got between me and miniatures. Well in June my husband of 52 years got sick, he later passed away in july. Dealing with that has been difficult. I have slowly begun to go through my "stash" and hopefully be able to get building and creating again. I have started today to read all the posts and look at all the wonderful projects everyone is doing. You all are an inspiration to me, thank you.   Gail         
  13. Showcase Our Miniature Finds

Congratulation Carmen, great find!!!   Gail  
  14. Curiosity about 1/2" scale

RL interruptions again, have to get back to kinda finishing my 1/2" houses. Miss this board.   Gail  
  15. What's everyone working on?

Real life got in my way......lol. By the way I started that Brimble I got from you. It will be a curiosity shoppe. Slow but steady. Gail