fleabags3

Gold Member
  • Last visited

7 Neutral

About fleabags3

Profile Information

• Interests
    currently working on :<br />Victoria's Farmhouse<br />1:12 New England Lighthouse<br />Apple Blossom

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    dollhouse decorator
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,193 profile views
  1. Yes, I always do spray the wallpaper to seal it with a clear acrylic sealer. I do it with all brands of mini wallpaper as a finishing touch. I figure once I put that paper up it needs to have a little extra protection from fading or whatever..... because it needs to last for years. It's quick and inexpensive to do because it doesn't take much spray.
  2. This is super helpful. I have an addition on the way and was looking for info on how to do this.
  3. While reading this thread you happened to answer another question I had in the back of my head... what trim covers the edges on the front of the house for a more polished look. yay!!! channel trim!
  4. ebay, Craigslist, FB marketplace if you have an account, here if potential buyers are located nearby.... ? (what state are you in? ) If there's a local DH store maybe they'd buy/re-sell it(?) anyone know of other places? (ie. secretly looking for more places to shop from... lol )
  5. that cat! That's a wonderful room. I love the dollhouse, skinny package, rug and very cute kitty! amazing!
  6. fleabags3

Newberg is done!

It looks really awesome!!! I love the curtains. I haven't gotten to curtains yet. I've bought some but want to create them. Yours are lovely! I also love your colors- what fun!
  7. fleabags3

Newberg is done!

Very nicely done down to the smallest detail! I love the colors both in side and out. Wow!
  8. fleabags3

Dining Room

Where did you find that crown moulding? I love it!
  9. still need crown moulding, baseboards, and curtains...
  10. fleabags3

Victoria's Farmhouse

the house i'm learning to electrify, wallpaper, and install flooring on...
  11. I bought both sheets below from my local miniature store at different times. The faded one is much older but I don't want the same thing to happen with the newer sheet. The house was never kept in direct sunlight... Any ideas? I love the look of the little tiles but will change the flooring material if I can't solve this. The two sheets do have a different feel to them so maybe the new one is better-? There's no brand on the old one. The new one is stamped on the back wit a website (that isn't my local store's but I bought it here...) My local mini store is now only online so I can't take it in to ask... I know with wallpaper I spray it with a matte sealer first. Does the same apply to this stuff? Thank you for any advice in advance!
  12. I bought a lg box of minis and wanted some help identifying these- age etc if possible . Thank you in advance!
  13. I bought a Cir-Kit kit myself after purchasing the lighthouse. The kit did not come with any wiring.