beth2

Gold Member
  • Last visited

1 Neutral

About beth2

Profile Information

• Interests
    Minis, first of all. Gardening and flowers, crafts, and building anything I can out of wood.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Marie
  • Country
    United States
  1. I ordered one. As slow as I am it probly won't be done on time. Have a couple of ideas, but should finish the store I started two years ago.
  2. beth2

bashed hutch

That is cute. What a clever idea.
  3. Thanks Rhonda. I have see lots of them but have a problem remembering where I saw them. Thanks to all your time they are now all in one spot. I have added it to my favorites. Thanks again.
  4. How cute, Tanya. Ask your dentist for the cotton swabs he puts in your mouth, that soaks up moisture, while he's working on your teeth. You can cover them the same way and use them as bosters on your bed. Just leave the ribbon off. Marie
  5. Thanks ladies. I put a lot of sites in my favorites. My computer crashed a couple years ago and I lost a lot of sites. Now if I see something I really like I copy it and put it in my library. Hopefully nothing will happen to it.
  6. I know the project pages goes back to 2006 but can so many sites be gone? I went through most of the pages and was checking web sites. So many of the sites can't be found. I have two granddaughter that want to make things, so I figured what better place than here where everyone is such a wealth of information. Thanks for any help you can give me. Marie
  7. beth2

bargain christmas tree

What a beautiful tree.
  8. beth2

Butcher - upper level

You and your daughter did a wonderful job on this.
  9. You must have put a lot of time and effert into this. It really shows of countless hours. Super job.
  10. beth2

P1014145

The Pub is really cool !. Did you make the stools from your own design? It's just fantasic....
  11. beth2

greenleaf 4

Looks so inviting.
  12. beth2

The "addition"

I'm ready to move in. Just my kind of living. Great job.
  13. beth2

DSC03209

This is wonderful. So much detail. Where did you find do many differant jars for the shelves downstairs?