gamma

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by gamma

1. A stunning imposing masterpice, details are perfect and the photostory absolutely real bringing us back to that golden age of ships. Congratulations john from an italian boat modeller :-)
  2. Absolutely stunning, great!
  3. WOW a steampunk house...my forbidden dream
  4. beautiful beautiful beautiful
  5. gamma

Dining Room

i like the furniture very much
  6. difficult to believe this is a 1/12 model...it is absolutely perfect
  7. gamma

Radiator

beautiful and perfect details
  8. Thank you for your lovely comment
  9. gamma

The entrance : detail

thank you Janet, Pandulph likes your interest...he is sooooo vain
  10. Thank you Debora; the grid? nothing special indeed, it is a photocopy of a grid pattern on a trasparent sheet, the type used at the office for projectors, then, to give more stability, I put the grid in between two thicker acetate layers. The multilayer " glass" is kept in place by the two wooden frames (internal and external) of the window.
  11. gamma

Thank you for your comments, Debora and Kelly, i am glad you like it
  12. Thank you very much for your kind comments
  13. thank you for your kind comment
  14. gamma

Thank you Karin, i am glad you like it
  15. From the album: Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)

the entrance is now completed, of course the ceiling will come at a later stage of the building process but the room is already there: a severe tudor panelled room or, at least, as I imagine it could be. Being the third wall also an external wall, I had to detail the outside, experimenting different textures, finally i got the one which I consider acceptable and...in scale
  16. gamma

Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)

This will be the house of Thomas, an English sailor and merchant of the late Tudor era. I do not know much about Thomas, he is somehow wary with me, after all I am Italian…then a papist: he is faithful subject of Queen Elizabeth…and a strictly close to the English Church. Few things I know about Thomas: after having retired from his adventurous life, he lives alone with his dog, the faithful Pandulph; in the past Thomas knew new, wild, lands on the other side of Atlantic ocean, sunny places in the South and in the far East of the world. Now Thomas has enough money and one wish only…to spend the rest of his life quietly, enjoying the lovely meadows of his beloved Country; maybe, in future, he will look also for a wife but at the moment he wants an house. Well, this is my new project… a 1:24 scale half timbered house of the late Tudor era... I'll call it "Primrose House" I'll build it from scratch starting from a plan I got, not very accurate indeed but I'll try to modify where necessary and keep the house as much authentic as I can.
  17. From the album: Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)

the entrance is now completed, of course the ceiling will come at a later stage of the building process but the room is already there: a severe tudor panelled room or, at least, as I imagine it could be. Being the third wall also an external wall, I had to detail the outside, experimenting different textures, finally i got the one which I consider acceptable and...in scale
  18. From the album: Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)

19. From the album: Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)