gamma

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by gamma

1. gamma

overall view

From the album: Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)

modules are not glued together but this gives you an idea of where I aiming to
  2. gamma

kitchen parts

I have worked on the kitchen...and it is not yet completed but may be you'lllike where I am so far. The inspiration came from a room box shown in the book "Tudor and Stuart" by B. long, for sure this book is my main guideline for building "Primrose House"... I cut each part from 4mm plywood, the surfaces were then roughned by wood putty; bricks were cut from egg cardboard but I am waiting for real commercial brick slips, these will be used for the back of the roasting range, the most visible area. The base of the roasting range was made using DAS There are three modules, built separately: charcoal burners (left), the roasting range (centre), door, bread oven and storage room (right); the three modules will be connected before placing them in situ. Once assembled the modules in situ, the walls will be added.
  3. gamma

P1070377

foundations and floors
  4. gamma

P1070380

to start , let me introduce Thomas and his fellow Pandulph, they will live at Primrose House
  5. i like as it is but also in the middle age they used railings ...hard decision to take then
  6. it came out just beautiful!
  7. great looking house and the tree is just perfect: so real!
  8. gamma

Door casing

that's so beautiful...in particular i like the wall mural...
  9. gamma

Laundry tubs

absolutely nice and i like the colour too...if i may add a suggestion, usually, faucets are placed on the wall, above the tubs
  10. just right for those old insane oldies and lovely is the table too. As far as the horses...I cannot realize how big they are but, just in case, you could look for those miniature horses used by wargamers...scale...well, a man is 1" tall, there is an endless variety of poses. As usual...I like what you made! :-)
  11. gamma

Kitchen

stunning, so real
  12. gamma

window box

amazing and perfect details
  13. gamma

DSCN7250

lovely furniture and authentic looking room, the arch adds a pleasant depth
  14. gamma

Kitchen

i like the contrast between the elegance of tiles and the aged look of the fireplace