• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by gamma

1. gamma

thank you...I am pleased you like it
  2. gamma

Thank you Kellyannmo for your kind comment
  3. gamma

Thank you Debora That painting is by Giorgio de Chirico, one of the major italian artists of 1900, for more see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgio_de_Chirico
  4. gamma

Thank you Bluebear
  5. gamma

Thank you
  6. gamma

Thank you Debora
  7. gamma

Thank you :-)
  8. gamma

Thank you, it was kit of white metal parts
  9. gamma

Thank you all for your comments
  10. gamma

Thank you all for your comments Daleq, the house, the main building, is a kit; i scratch built the side wing with the staircase and many pieces of the furniture
  11. Thank you very much for your comment thank you, i am glad you liked my albums yes, those kits are very well made...and i have no prejudice against any type of material Hello Jo, here we are! thank you for your welcome and kind words eheheh i know, actually she made more than one steam punk doll...I am a fan of Jo Thank you for your very kind words... Also Jean Luc, the man in La Chasse, thanks you for your comparison to Pavarotti, he just asked me to tell you that he is not as chubby as Pavarotti...not yet at least
  12. It is a wonderful house. Perfect atmosphere. Being to start a tudor house, i find yours work very inspiring and for sure I'll pinch some of your ideas...and ask for advice...you have such lovely furniture and accessories
  13. a wonderful little property...i love it!
  14. At the beginning I was afraid to start my new project (a Tudor period house) in this smaller scale but after surfing the web for a while, I found quite a reasonable amount of furniture, accessories and dolls...there are some great artisans out there who also accept commissions and are ready to satisfy our wishes
  15. I have just completed two albums about my properties: "Neverland Place" and "La Chasse aux Papillons" hope you like them
  16. gamma

From the album: La Chasse aux Papillons