gamma

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by gamma

1. gamma

The White Rose

...and nice furniture too
  2. best wishes from me to, Debora i am working on the third floor of the entrance at primrose house, which is still an external wall...so it need some extra detailing for beams and panels
  3. gamma

floor tiles

only one word: real... This floor is a masterpiece
  4. gamma

kitchen

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, not only the floor but every detail is excellent; great, great work!
  5. you can find a great variety of woods and shapes here http://www.dollshouse-tiles.co.uk/ I used their tiles for building the wooden floors of my "Neverland" and at "La chasse aux papillons" (see my albums), excellent quality, great and friendly service; I know this supplier is selling is product on e bay too but i do not know the shop name but, for reference, he has images of my floors at Neverland
  6. gamma

flowers

lovely little cottage
  7. thank you Kelly, i'm glad you liked it
  8. Thank you Jeanette and Mike for your kind comments
  9. From the album: Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)

hi all, believe it or not, all the time passed since my last post was totally spent for building the second wall, the front wall, of the entrance at Primrose house: it was a real nightmare to keep all those lines square and matching each other in the right place but, apart from few minor faults, almost invisible, the result is satisfactory, at least for me, Thomas and Pandulph Everything, again, was scratch built including the candle holders Mk2 type
  10. From the album: Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)

hi all, believe it or not, all the time passed since my last post was totally spent for building the second wall, the front wall, of the entrance at Primrose house: it was a real nightmare to keep all those lines square and matching each other in the right place but, apart from few minor faults, almost invisible, the result is satisfactory, at least for me, Thomas and Pandulph Everything, again, was scratch built including the candle holders Mk2 type
  11. From the album: Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)

12. gamma

Front

it is a lovely shaped building
  13. gamma

Child's area

you have a great choice of wallpapers
  14. the aged look is so perfect, amazing!
  15. gamma

chill13

everything looks so real ....and beautiful too, love the calm atmosphere
  16. again a wonderful character...well done Jo... anything half inch scale in your future?
  17. I would use a strong kraft knife and a metal rule or, if you have a dremel, a suitable, small, milling nail...but, again, a kraft blade should be ok; this was my way on MDF and plywood too. Be careful
  18. gamma

Master BR

it is a great looking room indeed, I love the pastel colours and that wonderful fireplace
  19. They look good so far, I would suggest you to use only rectangular or square shaped flagstones; as far as i know, only these two shapes are used in real. I cannot wait to see the finished floor :-)