• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by gamma

1. gamma

house shrub

lovely, lovely miniatures
  2. gamma

Tudor Inn

one word only....FANTASTIC, it is a real masterpiece, which is the scale?
  3. gamma

some info

Yes it is and very inspiring too as you can realize watching my kitchen ;-)
  4. gamma

the kitchen (front view)

Thank you Patricia for such a lovely and kind comment
  5. thank you Debora, I am glad you liked it
  6. Thank you Karin for your comment; flagstones are... real flagstones, scale 1:24, by R. Stacey an artisan in UK.As far as the bricks, those of the roasting range are real brick slips coming from the same artisan, those on the walls and visible behind the doors are cut out from egg card and then painted with differen shades of acrylic colours, you can see them better in another pic of this album
  7. From the album: Primrose House (1:24 scale, tudor era)

Work at Primrose House are going on and the three modules of the kitchen have been painted but still neither decorated with suitable accessories nor glued in place; this will occurr after completing the surrounding walls and the electrical wiring (for candles, hoven and roasting range) which will run inside the walls. And now the pics; everything was scratch built from wood (walls), egg card (bricks eccept those of rosting range which are real brickslips), brass (chimney crane).
  8. gamma

Medieval Coffer/Chest

again, a great miniature!
  9. gamma

Davenport desk

it is a stunning piece, you did a great job!
  10. gamma

Img 1676

lucky you, it is exactly what i am looking for but, for me, it is an hopeless adventure, being the house 1:24 scale
  11. gamma

so far

you are doing a great job, congratulations
  12. what a pity to write the words THE END...I was following your work and it was a great pleasure :-)
  13. you have already some details i am still looking for: pewter jugs, a mouse, a broom...it is a wonderful kitchen
  14. gamma

Exterior Close-Up

I have no words for such beauty
  15. gamma

Exterior

excellent: absolutely stunning!
  16. good luck Jo, we too, here in Milano, after a beautiful, day are expecting rain...