HollywoodHerz

Gold Member
  • Last visited

2 Neutral

About HollywoodHerz

Profile Information

• Interests
    I love anything miniature, of course ;-) I also enjoy reading, gardening, photography, and travel.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Barbara
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

618 profile views
  1. I was concerned about grout lines when I was working on my "kitchen remodel" because I feel like the grout lines give it a more realistic look. So after I painted my tile a more glossy finish and let it cure, I filled in the grout lines with a flat paint in the same color (because the sheens made a good contrast) and just immediately wiped off the excess that got onto the tile itself. You can see the lines very clearly (in my opinion, anyway ;-) in my pictures. Maybe this will help ;-) Love your photos too, BTW!
  2. How adorable is this? I love your quiet corner
  3. HollywoodHerz

SF_Progress.jpg

It's my sister house! It is a long process but your house is really looking great! I can't believe we chose such similar colors for our San Franciscans. Can't wait to watch the progress on your home.
  4. HollywoodHerz

My Dollhouse Pics

This is my First Dollhouse (And the only one I've completed so far)
  5. Love the whole room and the jukebox. of course, but those barstools just crack me up for some reason--they are adorable!
  6. Is it wrong that I want to dig up your plants while you are sleeping and plant them in my dollhouse yard? Hehehe ;-)
  7. HollywoodHerz

IMG_0998.JPG

Tres chic--urban hip! Love it!
  8. Oh, your hyacinth look so cheery--I can almost smell spring around the corner ;-)
  9. HollywoodHerz

Feb 12 07.JPG

I love your blue kitchen! I just want to break in there to steal those plates--the detail is so exquisite! Better lock your doors, Tams ;-)
  10. HollywoodHerz

DSC01845.JPG

I'm drooling over your house! I love the subtle color scheme--so sophisticated looking!
  11. I've seen the rose fireplace as well--both colors look great. I love beautiful fireplaces too. That's interesting you found that in the Smithsonian Catalogue--I just got my copy the other day but haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet.
  12. Oh my gosh--I just ordered this SAME fireplaces! LOL. I have to compliment you on your wonderful taste!
  13. Love your colors! I'm working on the San Franciscan as well. I'm happy you posted your pics --it's always nice to have some fresh ideas and inspiration.
  14. I love the lighting in this room--it really makes the scene look so real! Love the brick fireplace too.
  15. As much as I enjoyed all the adorable things you made, this sweater takes the cake! I wish I was able to fit my fat head through it so I could wear it. Lol.