amandabee154

Gold Member
  • Last visited

1 Neutral

About amandabee154

Profile Information

• Interests
    Well, of course building dollhouses, cooking/baking, sewing, ballroom dancing, and collecting old things. I love vintage clothes and old 1940's & 50's Hollywood glamour. I lenjoy watching old movies, romantics and comedies. I love spending time with my husband, son, and family.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Amanda
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,692 profile views
  1. I was just thinking about the 2010 Spring Fling contest myself! I'M READY!! ...as Spongebob says- :lol:
  2. amandabee154

My Orchid

My fourth dollhouse
  3. amandabee154

A Dollhouse in Ruins No More!!

This is a dollhouse from my childhood that went through a beating....and I renovated it back to a beautiful house.
  4. So this isn't going to be an everyday blog, but I am going to try and write every time I make some worthwhile progress on my dollhouse projects. So where I'm at right now...I have completed my Orchid, my spring fling 2008 gardening shed, and finished renovating my Duracraft Lafayette from my childhood.- I have pictures in my gallery of these, and I will try to get some updated photos with finished products posted ASAP. Other 2 dollhouses I have completed- there was one which I did when I was 4 years old with my mom and cannot remember what is was and what has happened to it, and then the Greenleaf Brookwood...which was the first dollhouse I made on my own- needless to say I was not too happy with the outcome, so I gave that one to my little sister. Anyways, getting to my newest project- I have ordered the Greenleaf / Corona Miniature Travel Trailer!!! yay! This is actually going to be a project I do with my 5 year old son....who has a great fascination with dollhouses. So we are supposed to get delivery tomorrow of our wonderful little treasure and he and I are so excited!!! We already have been talking about plans for our nice little camper. We both love rvs and hope one day to get a real one, but for now we will be happy with making a mini version. Not sure if we are going to do a more retro version or a modern version...but either way he wants to make sure it has all the need to haves,,,like potty, oven, sink, bed, and a small fan...haha. Well will close for now and make sure I will track our progress and post more pictures. Amanda
  5. That is toooo cute- your little dog showing off your dollhouse- which by the way is beautiful.
  6. Love the colors you used...very pretty!
  7. Hey there, Welcome...i'm over in Pickerington...so not to far from you! I was reading that you go to Hobby Lobby for your dh supplies...me too. Well- that is kinda the only store around here that still sells dh stuff. Thank goodness for Ebay.
  8. Thanks so much...that means a lot!! One of the houses in the adult division...well they did not hardly use any candy on it??? And the judging was to go off creativity, skill level, and use of candy. I thought the idea was cute...but where's the candy?? Oh well. But thanks so much for your comment and vote! :groucho:
  9. ooops...I just realized that I put the wrong date that voting ends. It actually ends on Dec 25th...so in a few days. Thanks to everyone who has went and voted for me!!!! even if I don't win, at least I know I have a lot of sweet people that supported me Thanks again and hope everyone has a happy holidays!!
  10. amandabee154

miniatures 001.JPG

love these topiaries....very cute.