• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Logan
  • Country Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

4594 profile views
  1. Hello Logan,  I hope you are the one to ask.  I am having trouble loading photos meaning they take a really long time as "forever" is a strong word.  This causes me to think they didn't load, then I do it again.  Later they show up in duplicate.  I have HIDDEN the duplicates.  Can those HIDDEN ones be deleted from your system???  I don't want to misuse my number of photos.

2. fov    Logan

Hi Logan - I'm sending you a message "on your feed" instead of a PM to see what it looks like.

1. Sable

Thank you Fov. That's exactly what I was referring to. 

3. anyone else getting strange messages?

All fixed - just a "robot" spammer that decided to mass-message everyone on the board. When I delete an account there's also an option to remove all of their sent/received PMs which I did also. They're crafty and get smarter all the time, so one will make it through now and then
  4. Content deletion at last!

I can change that, will do shortly.
  5. Content deletion at last!

This is normal and working as intended for now, thanks :)
  6. Hi everyone, Much anticipated, but finally here - you can now delete your attachments and gallery images.  1. To delete attachments, upper right corner click your username and from the dropdown choose "My Attachments" - they can be deleted from there. 2. When viewing your own gallery images, under "Manage image" beneath the photo, click "Hide" to delete it.
  7. Someone just commented in the post  Halloween Minis at Michaels, in the General Mini Talk forum and it is not coming up on any of my threads. I can see posts from Chit Chat, Technical Support, New Member Introductions and so on, but not General Mini Talk.  I'm not easily frustrated, but I've been pointing this out for two days now. Why isn't anything from General Mini Talk coming up on my threads/searches?  

8. Just did the upgrade today - posting an announcement shortly! Lots of gallery-specific fixes :)
  9. Hi everyone, Just wanted to make you aware that you can now post status updates right from the main board and reply to each other's statuses again. Thanks for your patience while we re-added this feature. Logan
  10. Status replies are back :)

11. Website slow

All the maintenance tasks have finally completed and things should run much quicker now
  12. RE: Upgrade

Yes. It can be accessed from http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com for now
  13. RE: Upgrade

Certain things are missing from mobile view yes to allow for more content viewing space. If all the post information was listed in mobile view (location, etc etc) it would be a very tight screen. I've re-added joined date to desktop view as this was missing after upgrade. Did people want local time re-added as well?
  14. RE: Upgrade

Glad you like it!  Always open to suggestion for board improvement.
  15. RE: Upgrade

At this time it's not possible for them to be static I don't believe, I will look into ti though.