• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Elicia
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,482 profile views
  1. Try Petite Properties...they have some nice ones at a really good price....
  2. Happy Birthday Muriel....it's the first being a mummy one.....how is Miss Diva...oops....Natasha....
  3. Aha, Muriel....I knew it wouldn't take long...I have been saving up toys, etc for a baby's room. I will send these along to you as well as the too big onesies I have for Princess Natasha aka Pip....Hope to see her in these in the next few years...LOL....
  4. Muriel, get used to the #9 look.....that look will cover a number of moods varying on age....I still get that look from both of my children now adults....Natasha looks very alert for only being a few hours old.....Take it easy and don't overdo anything.....Give my congrats to Chris and all the rest of Pip's relatives.....
  5. Pip has arrived....... Baby Natasha Pippa Xena was born today, at 16:51 after a long labour.Mother, baby and daddy are all exhausted but fine.
  6. Ditto, ditto, ditto....please don't ever stop.....tell Tess I said blessed be....
  7. I share your pain....my non-electric windows worked just fine as well as my stick shift until someone decided to run a red light and t-boned me and my beloved Jeep. She was sadly not able to be repaired. Her replacement has all the bells and whisles and a training manual which I don't understand...I am hoping that when I am no longer repairable and go to greener pastures, the first thing I will see is my Jeep just stuffed with all those that I love who have gone before me.
  8. Elicia

Rutherford original

I too have a Rutherford so I will be watching what you are doing. I intend on doing a stone exterior. I've been saving egg cartons forever it seems.
  9. Elicia

DSCF5569.JPG

Love the new kitchen cabinets, etc.
  10. Elicia

I quit!

Congrats Deb!!! You can do it. It gets easier with each day. I smoked for 35 years until my heart doctor screamed at me and everyone in the office came running. It's amazing what public humiliation can do for a smoking habit. I've been smoke free for over five years. Every once in a while I will want a cig but then I remember my doctor screaming at me and somehow it just doesn't merit hearing that again....LO....keep it up...
  11. Take care and don't do too much as we all tend to do when we are preggers..... e.
  12. Your house is looking great. I see a few pieces of furniture that I have and hope that mine will look as good as yours when they are finished. Please give some details as to how you did the printed door. I too am on a tight budget and love any $$$ saving tips. Can't wait to see more.
  13. Congrats to you and Chris...but...I think I'd better stay away from roller coasters....LOL....surely there is something you want for Pip that you can't get there and we have.....let me know.... e.
  14. Last chance.....I'll be putting these on Ebay tomorrow. Thanks for your interest. e.
  15. Did something very similar Holly....took pics of the articles I wanted so I didn't destroy the magazine and someone else could enjoy.....