Wolfie

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Wolfie

1. Very early morning person......by 10PM I'm dead in my shoes.... I normally get up around 3AM and work like crazy ........ all day. But by now my eyes are getting tired and I know what I want to do, take a shower......and go to bed....but I hold off until around 10 hoping I will sleep longer than 3AM, but it never happens. Old habits die hard.......
  2. Here's my entry.....it was made for a friend in a swap where we shared little secrets about each other..... I added "window glass" to the cupboard, and then filled the shelves with all of her interests....which was southwestern..... It's not the best picture, but it gives a little something "different."
  3. Also on mini dolls, human hair doesn't work, nor does dog fur...or cat fur.... I use a fiber called Viscose which is wonderful and perfect for mini dolls. It comes in human hair colors, and is soft and flexible and curls readily on rods. It used to be sold at Michael's under the name of "Wavy Locks" which is not to be confused with the "curley locks." Curley locks is not for use on mini dolls, the Wavy Locks are actually viscose material, so if you can find it at Michael's hoard it!!!!! I have to get mine from England now......it is actually a vegetable fiber.
  4. I use hairspray but I spray it on a cotton ball and then just pat the doll's hair in place.......I also use an eyebrow brush to smooth it afterwards.......
  5. Great looking stuff Heidi! Love the piano! Hope you and Fred are not too under the weather! Get well soon - both of you!
  6. Wow! What a guy! No, I think he deserves hugs and kisses for that surprize! And yes, he is a keeper! Congratulations!
  7. Ann, your Brookwood is looking really great! But why make those parts removeable? I should think that that would spoil the whole effect of the house? You do such beautiful work Ann!
  8. I think that a card table (strong one) would be better to hold the Garfield which would also allow for a bit of landscaping...... End tables can also be used....especially when they start to get old and yucky and you are in the mood for some new furniture.....turn in the extras to hold dollhouses....... I love the rolling carts!!!!!!!
  9. Traci, is the ref going next to the stove then? I like the last picture ........too bad though the bay has to be covered up. Is it too late to add an extension on to the house making the kitchen bigger?
  10. Judy, it would be a shame to miss out on that lovely house! Meet in the middle sounds like a grand idea...... The possibilities are endless in a house like that!
  11. Hey anyone here have a Panasonic VHS Omnivision TV made in 1994 with the Model # PV M2023-A? If so do you have a manual? If so, can you send me a PM? I have questions......
  12. Buy as many shingles as you can afford, the Gar is a big gal and takes a lot of shingles......
  13. Kathy, nice southern gals always take their parasols with them when they shop on hot sunny days - especially in Florida! LOL
  14. Unfortunately we don't have TV service per sec here as we are on a mountain. We don't have satallite or cable....we never really watch TV, just will use it for VCR things. Our old TV had a smaller screen (15") and a separate VCR unit......so this one is all in one, and will just be used for VCR. I don't miss TV in the least...we watch the news on the computer, and we watch CD movies on our computers as well...... BUT we cannot watch VHS tapes on the computer......so this is wonderful!
  15. This all just goes to show that women are stronger then men, which is why we marry them, so we can take care of them....hmmmmm did I say that correctly?
  16. Catches the eye doesn't it? Good advertising!
  17. Favorite Flower: Catllaya Orchids Favorite Color: Pink Favorite Breakfast - Cookies!!!!!!
  18. It's a monster, but it's wonderful!!!!! Like the SONY 5-CD disc player, this TV is in mint shape! My friends in Missoula picked it up for me on Thursday and brought it to me today! It's like a big black cube with a built-in VCR on top....oh well not a DVD player, but it's OK......best of all, it's FREE! You can tell it's hardly been used, but has been sitting around since the people that had it, had purchased a huge TV .....this one was too small! LOL
  19. I have arthritis in my thumb areas......they are now swollen and painful. The doctor says to take Iboprofen.......I don't take meds I said......he said in a few weeks you will.....we argued....I reminded him that I have a high pain threshold....we arued some more.....I came home with a bottle of iboprofen....but that doesn't mean I will open it! Was at ER this afternoon for a while....... Getting old is not for sissies!
  20. Thank you! That is a great tutorial!
  21. One must never make fun of a cat.........nor growl at one.....Princess got it today from Poetry Man! She growled, he swatted.....LOL
  22. I use regular household latex paint.....goes on quick, dries fast......and is great for primer use!
  23. Wow! Looks just like the kit! Beautiful little house.....can imagine living in it!
  24. It sure is cute, but she is really false advertising something for free and then starting to charge for it! If it is still free get it as it would be worth it, but if you have to pay, goodbye to her.