Simone1-2x3.jpg

This doll is sold......
  2. Wolfie

Eyleen1-2x3.jpg

This doll is still available.......
  3. Wolfie

Witch1-2x3.jpg

This doll has been sold long ago.
  4. Have sold quite a few! I have revamped my webpages to only show the dolls that are left. Here is a half scale doll that is not on my webpage.....Her name is Debra. She is $15.00
  5. :blush:Thank you for your kind words. I'll try and see how things are. I'm not able to build dollhouses here. No room. And I mean no room. I miss my house in Seeley, but we can't go back, we can only go forward....LOL I'm going forward step by step.
  6. Thank you all for your messages. Since my Doug passed, it's been sort of a downward spiral in many ways. The stroke was - according to the doctors - a very mild one-but left me with some language mix-ups and some mild memory loss. I stumble over words and sometimes give the inappropriate answer - which is embarrassing. Oh yes, and a pinched nerve in my neck. Besides that my step-children moved me quickly from the mountain to the valley, and didn't appreciate all of my dollhouses and/or furniture and broke my Vineyard in many pieces. I still have not repaired it, and don't know if I can. The house is sitting on a table covered with a sheet. My computer and doll room for dressing is set up, but the kilns are not set up. I've recently begun scrolling again, and have done 3 craft shows. And will do more soon. I have a partner in the "woodworking" area of my life. He does all the hard things for me as I'm really not up to speed there either. He found me hanging on to the counter and took me to the hospital. He and his wife have been watching out for me. I'll be 73 next birthday, and they don't want to lose me to another stroke. After Doug passed, and the house sold, and my move, I've lost almost 60 pounds. That may have had something to do with the stroke as I was not eating enough. Anyway I feel better, but hospital bills are coming in, so I need to get rid of the dolls to help pay for them. Thank you so much for looking at the dolls, I love them too, but needs must be met. I would rather have them go to good homes, than just stay in boxes here. Gina
  7. I'm having a very big sale on all dollhouse dolls on my website - http://www.lonewolfminiaturecreations.com All dolls $125.00 to $250.00 will be sold at $75.00 All dolls from $100.00 will be sold at $50.00. All babies and children will be $15.00 each. This is very much below what I ordinarily ask.............I am selling them as I have had a stroke in November, and have to find money to pay my hospital bills. Gina
  8. Thank you all for your kind words, prayers and good thoughts. I plan on getting another dog soon, but not another husband. In fact I'm thinking about two Welsh Pembroke Corgi's. I need my portable doorbells to love and hug, and spoil rotten. It's been 6 years actually that Doug has been sick with one thing or another. Being his caretaker has been the hardest job I've ever had. We had the ambulance rides, the fire department coming to help me pick him up when he has fallen, the neighbors helping me get him in and out of the car, and back on his feet. The joys and the sorrows over the years have about done me in. I feel numb, and cannot stop crying. tomorrow will be another sad day as I have to go to the crematorium and pick up his remains and bring them home. And a trip to Social Security and our lawyer is also going to happen tomorrow, so it will be a very busy day. thank you all again for your very kind words. I've missed the group. All of my doll making and dollhouse things are packed away as our home is on the market, and I'll be moving soon to a lovely new home in Helena, Montana - the other side of the Rockies. It actually is handicap accessible and Doug and I picked it out together. this is provided the current house sells soon, otherwise I'm looking at spending a winter up here by myself. Not a pleasant thought. Again, thank you all.
  9. I was born in Maine, in Augusta, but lived for a few years in Bangor. I now live in Montana and it is much like Maine with snow 8 months of the year, bitter cold, and no one complains. We don't have nearly the humidity here though. I can't think of any other place I would want to live except for Maine and Montana.
  10. On July 23rd at 1:27AM, my beloved Douglas passed away in a nursing home end of life care facility. As most of you know he was sick for a long, long time. Basically he passed away of his Myopathy which is a form of Muscular Dystrophy. It finally reached his heart and totally destroyed him. He died peacefully in a morphine induced coma. I had just seen him that afternoon, and went home around 6:00 in the evening, and the nurse said she would call me if there was any change. And true to her word, around midnight she called and said I should be there very soon. A friend drove me to the hospital as I was in no shape to drive. But we got there 15 minutes too late. We spent an hour with him in his room, praying, hugging him, kissing him, and wishing him a good journey. We were married in a ceremony at the hospital on the 10th of July, with his chldren and myself, nurses, doctor, and yes, even a patent in attendance. It was an incredibly sad/funny/serious time in our lives together and it was comforting to be his wife. Tough we had shared 19 years together in common-law marriage, that certificate means a lot here in Montana. Also another sadness happened on June 28th, when I had to put my beloved Australian Shepherd to sleep. She was suffering in her old age of nearly 14 years and she was in pretty sad shape. So I have two big losses in my life right now. Again, the house is so empty without her. Our home is up for sale here, but nothing is morning right now. So I may have to spend the winter here, which will be incredibly lonely without both of them. thank goodness for my neighbors who are rallying around and making sure that I am not lonely. My new last name is Kendrick, a proud name. One which I shall honor the rest of y life.
  11. Thank you all! Blowing a big kiss to Owen! He looks happy and great and a natural with his dog! Being a caretaker is one of the hardest jobs I've ever done. Doug weakens daily, and his personality has changed a lot. His hands don't work well anymore. they are more like paddles than hands now. Can't write, print, or even hold a fork or spoon very well. He is depressed and says "death is better than this." Walking is very difficult, his legs don't work well anymore either. Balance is off. The walker is great, and we have three, but only one of them is his favorite. One has 4 wheels and brakes, but he doesn't feel safe with that one. The other two are standard type walkers, one is upstairs where he is 99% of the time, and one is downstairs. Medications?! Yes, all kinds. But the one that did him in are the steroids they gave him to "build him up" after his surgery last august. Steroids and older folks don't work. Big mistake. They tore him apart. He is still being weaned off of them and only has one now a day for the next 10 days. He is progressively weaker each day. I don't know what is going to happen next with him. The other thing depressing for me is my dog. She is 13 now and losing her hearing and eyesight. I can't leave her outside alone as she is wandering around like a lost soul. So out we go on the leash now. She wants her indepenence like she had, but can't do it anymore. and my Bengal is now 15 and slimming down a lot, sleeps much of the time now. this is all very upsetting to me, as I fear I will have three going terminal on me. We found a new house in Helena, but can't purchase it until this one sells. The owner is holding it for us however, she doesn't want to spend another winter in Montana. So keep fingers crossed ours sells so we can move to where it's only 1/2 a mile from the VA facility. Again, thank you all! Wolfie
  12. Haven't move yet Holly. the house is listed, but still snow up here in places and people just aren't looking up in this area yet. We had to lower our price considerably, but can't go much lower or we can't afford a new house. LOL Nice to hear from you too!
  13. Most of you don't know me, but I have many albums on here. And even those of you who do know me, don't really know me. Things I enjoy besides miniature dolls, dollhouses, etc. Cooking and baking - many many things. Unfortunate hobby.......makes you chubby. Love making turnovers filled with fruit or pizza stuffing! Playing my keyboard - used to have a piano, played for years. Took lessons from 6 years old through my teens. Accompanied my singing voice with it. Now just play the heck out of my keyboard when I get the chance. Took operatic singing lessons - was a mezzo soprano - then throat surgery for GERD destroyed my voice somewhat. Took voice lessons from 10 until 21 years. Now I croak when I call my dog. Have three wonderful cameras now. Love photography. Favorite camera - Canon EOS 30D, next favorite camera - Canon PowerShot A3000, and lastly Large Sony Cybershot. I use them all - not all at once, but love each one for it's capabilities. My pets - Australian Shepherd, Princess. Benga Cal - Poetry Man. Ginger Cat - i.e., orange and white kitty - Tigger. All beloved. Horseback riding - loved riding, don't have the opportunity now since I was 32 years old. Don't know if I could even be tossed on a horse now. Still love the brutes! Dollhouse building. Have 27 kits in the basement packed for the move. Love building, decorating, playing with, showing them off. Roomboxes as well. Scroll Saw - I love my DeWalt! It was one of the most wonderful birthday presents ever! Besides miniatures, I've been making things for the new house, planters, bookshelves, shelves for decorative items, key chains, dish racks, and my pride and joy I never dreamed I would want, a fancy paper towel holder for the kitchen. Music - I love listening to and enjoying music. Mainly classical, middle eastern, and dance music. Love the disco type music! I was a professional dancer for many years - hence the middle eastern music. Sewing - sign, all packed away, add to that a bit of knitting and even a bit of crochet. Computer. Been working with computers since 1978. My Treadmill - try to log about 10 miles a week. My solitude up here on the mountain. I will soon be giving it up for a small neighborhood about 121 miles from here. Bigger house, a studio in the basement, easy access for wheelchairs, etc. My binos for watching birds, bears, etc. from a safe distance. Driving my new car. Back in January we didn't mean to go hunting for elk, but one hunted us down and wrecked our car, totaled it. No we were not hurt, but the elk died. We were pretty frightened, happened in a snowstorm when we were only going 30 to 35 MPH as we couldn't see much. Blinding blizzard conditions. Came into the car on the driver's side, rolled onto the hood, crashed it's back through the front window on the passenger side where I was sitting, and rolled up onto the roof and behind us. Doug has not driven much since, and in the last two months, no more driving for him at all. Anyway got another car, and I love it. Suburu like the other one, an outback legacy, green/gold in color, and I adore it. Love driving it! Walking is a favorite activity of mine. Now that the snow is gone, I'm walking more. And enjoying it very much. Bad weather? Doesn't stop me, my treadmill has a view to die for. Watching and feeding the birds. Hummingbirds and darling little chicadees and others. Even the ravens - I feed them my meat scraps. They love Auntie Wolfie. Watching the deer, elk, bear and other wildlife in my yard. I'll miss them when we move, but there is a large herd of mule deer, horses and cattle close to the new house that I want to buy. Heavenly! I grew up on a farm in the 40's and early 50's, so it will be like going home. There is more, much more, but it would take up too much space!
  14. Just stopping by to say hello. I have updated my profile, so if you are interested in finding out the latest news, you can check my profile. Can't believe it's 2012! Wolfie
  15. A beautiful story, and very sweet! Owen and his friends are just so real looking in this photo.
  16. Wolfie

3 Owen and Smokey

Owen never looked more real! I'm so happy he's in a great new home! thank you!
  17. Wolfie

39 Goodnight

Fabulous!!!!!!! What a wonderful world for Owen!
  18. If I didn't know better, I would swear these were real people. Thank you for giving Owen such a wonderful home!
  19. Wolfie

18 Patio

Incredible! I'm so very happy for Owen!
  20. Hello and welcome to the forum!