• Last visited

5 Neutral

About crazy4minis

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://susansminitalk.blogspot.com/

Profile Information

• Interests
    Making and collecting dollhouse miniatures, writing poetry, biking, reading ghost stories and genealogy.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Susan
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,694 profile views
  1. My youngest cat,Sandi. She is four but still looks and acts like a kitten.
  2. My 10 year cat Amber loves warm blankets.
  3. My 10 year old cat Amber just LOVES to get inside my dollhouses. I have had to either place the openings against the wall or cover the backs with plexiglass.
  4. Hi, I just accuried (another) distressed dollhouse for $20 from Craig's List. It is a big, 10 room Colonial dollhouse. I have looked all over the internet and cannot figure out who made it. It is made of the thicker wood and very well made. It has been electrified, however, it looks to be in questionable condition. I am going to have to purchase another connector to try it out. Will post pics as long as they are not too "big". Thank you, Susan
  5. Hello. A friend just taught me how to tapewire yesterday, and I nearly got my entire 10 room Worthington dollhouse wired. She has wired her own with tapewire, and never soldered, never heard of it. I didn'nt either. Sure, it seemed finikey, the tapewire, while using the test probe, but all in all it was pretty easy. We used four nails at each "turn" as instructed. My question is, how do you get the plugs in the wall, the ones you plug in your lights into? While trying to hammer one of mine into the wall, it nearly broke through the outside wall of the dollhouse. I also noticed that the plug looks alittle broken after trying to hammer it in. I can only get my first plug in the wall so far. Is there any easier way to get the plugs into the wall all of the way? Got another question: When we first started putting in the tapewire, we noticed later that it didn't look right, and realized that we were pulling the tape off from both sides! So, you can see the purple and pink colors. It still works though, just wondering if once I wallpaper, will it be ok?? Will it still work?? Thank you, Susan
  6. Love the colors!!!!!!!!!!!! What colors did you use???
  7. crazy4minis

Interior

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you create it yourself or is it a kit????? I love modern!!!!!!!!!
  8. I love the Brookwood!!!! I still have not built mine, bought off Ebay a few years ago.
  9. WOW! Reminds me of the Worthington dollhouse I just bought today for $40 from Craig's List INCLUDING furniture and family!
  10. Just scored a Worthington dollhouse from Artply WITH furniture AND ceramic family for $40.00!!!! The dollhouse it already put together but needs to be decorated and painted. Just not sure where I will put it. I have always wanted the 10 room dollhouse. I want to do some kitbashing. I have seen some people put sky lights on the roofs, so that is one of my ideas. Would also love to add a garage. This is gonna be fun!!!! Susan
  11. I just bought the Worthington with furniture AND ceramic dolls for $40!!!!!!!!!!!! It is fully built but needs to be finished with colors, wallpaper, etc. Looks like a fun project!! Now to figure out where to put it!!!
  12. Does the Worthington have ten rooms with the two extentions on both sides? Thanks, Susan