• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Karin
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

19915 profile views
  1. Where is Casey?

I miss Jeannine terribly. I think about her almost everyday lol. If she hadn’t come along out of the blue like she did I would never have figured out how to do porcelain dolls or the china painting or costuming. I have a feeling she stopped or lost interest in the dollhouses so maybe feels there wasn’t a purpose to being here, but we all go through times of building houses and taking a break and still find friendship and kindred spirits here. I hope she is ok. I am friends on Facebook with several of the old members so can give an update on a few (hope they wouldn’t mind). Linda from Australia, remember she built the double, back to back Beacon Hills? Those houses were sold, but she’s doing great, living on the seaside alone in a darling bachelorette apartment and still collecting and doing Miniatures, recently got in to the Blythe dolls. Chris (what2craftnow) is also alive and well, Deb is still making some really cool paintings. I have not heard anything from Monica in awhile, she is not active on fb these past few months, miss her too.  I can see how the blogs would get tiring, especially on days when no one responds or interacts.  I have also wondered about Tracy, is she still an admin here? I miss seeing her houses.   
  2. Cinderella and base

Funny you say that, I did and couldn’t get over how high pitched the voices were especially the mice! Hard to listen to actually lol. Thank you! 
  3. Cinderella and base

Thank you, glad you like her!
  4. Cinderella and base

Thank you! 
  5. Cinderella and base

From the album Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

This is my latest 1/12 porcelain doll, I made her base from paperclay. More photos on my fb page Blue Moon Doll Studio.            
  6. Cinderella and base

This is my latest 1/12 porcelain doll, I made her base from paperclay. More photos on my Facebook page Blue Moon Doll Studio.            
  7. Cinderella and base

This is my latest 1/12 porcelain doll, I made the base from paperclay. More photos if interested on my Facebook page Blue Moon Doll Studio.             
  8. Cinderella and base

This is my latest 1/12 porcelain doll, I made the base from paperclay. More photos on my Facebook page Blue Moon Doll Studio.             
  9. Left side (on it's side!)

This is gorgeous. Beautiful work. 
  10. Hurricane Dorian

Thinking of you all in the path of this one. Be safe. 
  11. More Minis Blog

That’s great news Gina, thanks for letting us know. 
  12. Alice

Thanks Nellie! 
  13. Alice

Thanks, he fit right in her arms  
  14. Alice

15. Alice

I think of her as a young Alice in wonderland, resting from her adventures. She’s wearing a batiste and lace nightgown, holding the china painted, porcelain herald rabbit. About 3.5 inches. More photos on my Facebook page Blue Moon Doll Studio.