• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Karin
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

15983 profile views
  1. What are you up to today? This week?

I feel the same way, she’s definitely teaching me what NOT to do and what NOT to say when I’m a mother in law. 
  2. What are you up to today? This week?

Oh if I could only explain this situation...if you’re familiar with Marie from Everybody Loves Raymond you’ll understand perfectly.... Ive bit my tongue so many times...I won’t have a tongue left by the end of the week lol   
  3. What are you up to today? This week?

Mother in law is visiting this week. I sooooo love being bossed around my own kitchen.......NOT. 
  4. First mold poured

These photos are so interesting, thanks for sharing so many! Wow so cool, and I love how the final pieces turned out. You must feel like a scientist  
  5. Hi from North Carolina

Welcome Carol, glad you found us. 
  6. Making molds and casting minis

Can’t wait to see how they turn out. I don’t know if it’s the same company but unfinished metal minis are also sold on eBay under the seller name tandscraft. 
  7. Need inspiration, what ya cooking tonight

I was also going to suggest the sugar free pudding mixed with heavy cream and topped with cool whip. I prefer the vanilla but the pistachio is good too   Glad to hear it’s still going ok.  I agree about the rotisserie chickens!  Tonight we had grilled steak kabobs with red, green and yellow pepper.   
  8. Dollhouse Magazines

Wow that is really sad and surprising news about Miniature Collector. Very sorry to hear that. Thanks for letting us know. 
  9. 74F73C24-AFBF-49B2-86AA-224D694D1D1E.jpeg

Thanks  
  10. Dollhouse Magazines

I like Nutshell News because it has dress patterns, but the photos are sooooo small and bad quality it’s kind of frustrating. American Miniaturist or Dollhouse Miniatures is better quality. 
  11. Mrs. Claus

I was thinking about doing a tutorial for these cause they’re really easy and fun. Yes, it’s just silk ribbon, but I did make a sole with leather. Next time I do more which will be soon I’ll take photos. 
  12. What's everyone working on?

I feel the same way Nell lol. 
  13. Mrs. Claus

From the album Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

My sister is here visiting for the week. I’m making her a Mrs. Claus and Santa, hoping to get them done so she can take them back with her and I don’t have to squash them in a box to ship.  Start of Mrs Claus, swooning over these pointy shoes. 
  14. Fairy

From the album Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

Sewing table fairy
  15. What's everyone working on?

Thank you Kathie. I’m enjoying their company