WyckedWood

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by WyckedWood

1. This was my first Christmas gingerbread house, a cute little mouse house and one of the first houses I made. Before I made dolls I made Brambley Hedge style mice
  2. This one I made for my sister, it’s half scale .
  3. This is my Holly Cottage. I added dolls after I had just begun to make them myself, I didn’t actually make these dolls I just painted and dressed them so my skill in that regard improved a little. I made this house from a kit called Jasmine cottage (I think, if I’m remembering right) by laser dollhouses on eBay.
  4. In case anyone would enjoy viewing it, I’m sharing a few of my Christmas albums that are buried to obscurity in the galleries lol. This one I did last year and made the dolls,food,flowers etc to go in it, using a modified Greenleaf Storybook Cottage. Karin/Blue Moon Doll Studio on Facebook
  5. WyckedWood

Gift box

From the album: Mistledough Cafe: Greenleaf Storybook Cottage

Our mini club is working with papers from Winter Holidays Vol1 collection by Ann Vanture of DIY Doll Accessories.com I made this little gift box using the paper from the kit and added a silk ribbon bow and a handmade candy cane. A square of balsa wood makes the form.
  6. WyckedWood

Parquet floor

From the album: Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

Parquet floor I added to my Green Room. I had bought the flooring years ago- it doesn’t look like they sell it anymore. Thank Goodness I had enough of it to complete the room. It went on tiny piece by piece but was really fun to do. It’s made from real walnut and cherry wood veneers.
  7. Eli I sent you a private message but in the meantime I’m just going to leave this here:-) https://eugeneminis.org/
  8. Thank you! I don’t have any tutorials but when starting out you can get good results with Bonnie Lavish kits- available from sellers on eBay.
  9. Susan Sirkis, who sadly passed on last year, had written several books that were instructions for room boxes with the false wall, hidden staircase,etc effect. I made one of her castle room boxes and it was really fun and learned a lot about false walls. Could be applied to dollhouse rooms too. You can still find her books on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/164138499941
  10. WyckedWood

Florals

Some flowers I made to flank the French doors in the green room
  11. WyckedWood

Florals

Flower arrangement I made, these will flank the French doors
  12. From the album: Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

Some flowers I made for my green room. I love making flowers
  13. This is wonderful. I love the crest. - Karin
  14. Kathie I would love to do this for my son for his zoom classes with school. It’s his Junior year in high school and since we moved to a new state the experience has been so difficult for him making new friends thru zoom only classes. I am thinking a fun background might be a good conversation starter. I looked on amazon and the choices for green screen set ups are overwhelming me since I don’t know much about the zoom world. Any advice on which one to buy would be much appreciated! It looks like you also buy the frame etc. for the screen? And then any special lighting? Thanks much- Karin
  15. Great to hear from you Kelly. Glad to hear you had a nice summer!
  16. Sanding is the worst. I actually like roofing-I’m weird.
  17. WyckedWood

Green Room

One of my little girl porcelain dolls.

© Blue Moon Doll Studio

18. WyckedWood

Desert cart

Ok I spent an entire day stripping this cart down and re staining it to get rid of the mahogany finish.

© Blue Moon Doll Studio

19. WyckedWood

Time Traveler

Just a little Hocus Pocus..

© Blue Moon Doll Studio