WyckedWood

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by WyckedWood

1. Thanks, maybe they are on vacation or something. I will stick with other sources in the future.
  2. Ok thanks, good to know. I have tried calling and repeated emails with no response.
  3. Hi everyone, having a problem and just wondering if anyone has ordered from Dollhouse Junction and can vouche for them being a reliable company to do business with? I typically only order through eBay and Etsy or Miniatures.com so I always feel leary with companies I’m not overly familiar with. I placed an order with them, received it right away. Since that was a positive transaction I placed a second larger order. Now I’m having a communication issue. Thanks for any feedback.
  4. Ok that sounds great, thanks much!
  5. Does it reflect like a real mirror? I will look up mylar, not totally sure what that is.
  6. Anyone have a source for thin mirror or realistic faux mirror that can be cut to size? I thought Darice company made it at one time for scrapbooking but now can’t find any. Thanks for any info. - Karin
  7. Wow. The size is crazy and super cute!
  8. WyckedWood

New digs

From the album: Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

Trying to figure out how to resize photos...works on my phone but not my iPad.

© Blue Moon Doll Studio

9. WyckedWood

New digs

From the album: Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

This will be some serious fun to decorate.

© Blue Moon Doll Studio

10. Jeannine, it’s so nice to hear from you, I hope you’ll return and stay longer to tell us what youve been up to. Best wishes- Karin
  11. From the album: Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

I dressed her in a completely hand sewn purple silk tissue taffeta gown with antique lace trim. I made pointed leather shoes for her.
  12. From the album: Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

My china painted Sleeping Beauty 1/12 scale...more photos Blue Moon Doll Studio on Facebook
  13. From the album: Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

Sleeping Beauty doll that I made last month, just before our big move back to Oregon. She is reaching out to touch the spinning wheel. More photos on my Facebook page Blue Moon Doll Studio. Can’t get photos to load here but trying...

© Blue Moon Doll Studio

14. Not sure if this will work...just a video I made while cleaning greenware one day. From my Facebook page Blue Moon Doll Studio. https://www.facebook.com/bluemoondollstudio/videos/2795287170502963/
  15. I know what NOT to use. Fingernail polish remover. I wouldnt use anything more serious than water. Hopefully scraping will help.
  16. Nice to see everyone back. I was also checking everyday. All is well here in Utah. I also have a high school senior and it has been very heart breaking to see him miss out on all of the end of year senior fun and no graduation. I can’t say I have felt like I am under much of any quarantine because our house went on the market and since then I’ve had a steady stream of random people in my house from showings to inspector, agents. I had 17 showings in 2 days and luckily the house sold with an offer from the first day. It’s under contract at least, so knock on wood I don’t have to start over for any reason. I’ve been busy packing so no time for minis but my dollhouses sure got a lot of attention during the showings. Maybe someone saw them and caught the mini bug..that would be nice.
  17. Same for me Inge, if I have a few pictures to share it’s a 30 minute (at least) commitment and even then it’s typically awhile before I’m sure they posted or possibly posted multiples. That’s why I rarely post photos anymore, it’s just not user friendly.
  18. Anyone know if our photos will be transferred? Other content and stored private messages?