• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Karin
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

18609 profile views
  1. How to....arthritis and other issues

I’m sure if you find any high quality turmeric supplement it would be as good. Mine is 95% curcumin. 
  2. How to....arthritis and other issues

I take a supplement that I really like, it helps me get through the day without too many aches and pains and stiffness. I have arthritis in my hands and probably elsewhere. I’ve been doing so much yard work and other home projects this spring, if I forget to take it I definitely notice the difference at the end of the day.  It has turmeric root extract, boswellia extract, sage leaf, lemon balm leaf, thyme, piperine. 
  3. Real Good Toys

It was my dream home after seeing it in person at a shop in Stockton. I don’t think I would ever have the space for it tho. 
  4. What are you up to today? This week?

I did not hear anything back from Jeannine unfortunately. I hope she is well, I really miss her posts and expertise about so many things.  We’re in the process of getting our roof replaced. This is the third day, the three dogs and I are trapped in the house listening to all of the bangs and booms, the first day felt like an earthquake. Every 5 minutes it sounds like for sure someone is going to come crashing through the ceiling. It’s so nerve wracking lol. 
  5. Real Good Toys

The Foxhall is in the new HBS catalog that I just received yesterday. I don’t know if that means anything but it’s a good sign. 
  6. What are you up to today? This week?

Just did, and will do  
  7. What are you up to today? This week?

The last post I saw from her was over a month ago and she had mentioned getting some of her doll molds out. 
  8. What are you up to today? This week?

Has anyone heard from Jeannine? I’ve been working on life size house projects over the last few months so have been out of the loop a little. 
  9. They used to have a feature in one of the miniature magazines where people could ask questions like this. Maybe try emailing them, or ask on their Facebook pages. You might get your question printed in the magazine   American Miniaturist Dollhouse Miniatures  Ashdown Publishing     
  10. Happy Easter

Thanks Nell, if you check out my fb page for Blue Moon Doll Studio, thats where I will have work in progress photos, any dolls I have available and my mold catalog if you need anything    
  11. Happy Easter

Thanks Jackie! 
  12. Happy Easter

From the album Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

My latest doll, more info and photos can be seen at my new Facebook page Blue Moon Doll Studio. Check it out   Happy Easter everyone! 
  13. Miss Maisy

The dolls turned out beautiful, I love their hair styles. That is a seriously great shot with the cat, I think it needs to be on the cover of a miniatures magazine, so perfect lol! 
  14. IMG_1352.JPG

I have a photo of my cat doing the exact same thing to one of my porches, too funny. 
  15. Brick Rosedale

This is so cute, great job!