• Last visited

0 Neutral

About winnie

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Country
    United States
  1. Huh? What am I missing? Walmart getting rid of the fabrics in the craft department???
  2. Hiya Nutti! (Love the name! Is it a legal name? hehehehe) I plan on getting a dollhouse from Earth and Tree Miniatures (dollhouse-miniatures.com) next weekend. I haven't built a dh in 15+ years so you can imagine my excitement!!!!
  3. Reveal age: yes Reveal weight: never
  4. Susanne, I never looked at that way. I was concerned that someone might think I was being a little braggy/stuck-up. Ruth is a super friendly woman who did exactly what (and everything) I asked for. For me, it was worth the money ($110). The beds that keeping popping up on eBay are too lacey for what I envisioned so holding out for less money wasn't an option. Kelly's beds are wonderful. I'm especially drawn to the bold jewel-tone colors -it's so kingly!! Thanks again for the kind words and may the beds be the beautiful centerpieces we had hoped for!!
  5. Mashed potatoes! (Oops! Do two words count?!) Oreo's and
  6. When I can start taking lessons?! Absolutely gorgeous Teresa!!!
  7. Thanks Susanne, I promise I'm not trying to toot my own horn here. Just want to thank whoever left the link to her in the first place and to give credit to a very talented lady...
  8. This is the bed that I order from Ruth (www.ruthellens.faithweb.com/index.html). I couldn't be happier!! (And yes, it comes with the cat -Shadow)...
  9. Someone put a lot of work into the house!!