2 Followers

About heartnsoule

• Birthday 05/27/70

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Springfield, Massachusetts, USA
  • Interests Miniatures, dollhouses, dolls, lace, anything Victorian, esp. architecture, painting, Art Nouveau, the Pre-Raphaelites, any kind of art, Shabby Chic, horror movies, ghost stories, reading, spending time with family, big dogs, small dogs, cats, rabbits, hammies, all animals.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Kate
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3683 profile views
  1. Hi Ashley,

Just saw your Fairfield in the Gallery and it's STUNNING!!! So pretty and I love your details! Looking forward to seeing all your photos. Hope you're well. :-) Kate

1. wormwoodz

Thank you! I'll keep updating my progess ;) If all goes well I hope to have the exterior and most of the details finished before the end of this year.

2. Bedroom

This is completely stunning!! The space looks so real!!  
  3. IMG-4785.jpg

So cute with that little Pikachu in there!!! Looks great!  
  4. Jennifer, this house just blows my mind. You DEFINITELY have a gift! Thanks so much for the inspiration! I'm just loving looking at the photos over and over.   I
  5. Family Photo wall!

Jennifer did you make the lighting fixture we see to the right?
  6. Thank you for your lovely comments on my Beacon Hill, I am so obsessed with this hobby!  I hope this house is never finished!  You've made my day!

You really should try draping, it's easy with fabric stiffener...simply saturate the fabric with it and it drapes itself & dries stiff overnight!

1. heartnsoule

Thanks Jennifer! Your house is incredible. I am getting to a point where I'll be making window treatments...my question is, does the stiffener stain the fabric or change the color? Thanks!

2. JenniferKennedy

I haven't seen any staining!  It really works wonderfully, I totally saturated the fabric (that was white, the shower curtain as well).  The weight of the wet fabric makes it super easy to drape. 

7. Chrysnbon faucet bash.

Are you kidding???? This is AMAZING! 
  8. Shower curtain

Jennifer this house is STUNNING!!! so atmospheric and beautiful. You have a real gift!
  9. Ha! They're cats, and a few mice..

Oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS!!!!! 
  10. Bed & Ottoman from scratch

I always say, More is More. This is gorgeous!!! Beautiful job, I love the colors and the flourishes. I'm afraid to try draping fabrics, yours look awesome!  
  11. IMG_2209.jpg

From the album San Franciscan--the 20 year project

© Kate Soule Mein

12. IMG_2208.jpg

© Kate Soule Mein

13. IMG_2206.jpg

© Kate Soule Mein

14. IMG_2205.jpg

© Kate Soule Mein