BuilderJohn

Gold Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About BuilderJohn

Profile Information

• Interests
    I just opened my own photography studio Circle P Photography. Wish you all were close by, you could stop in for coffee.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    John
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,616 profile views
  1. I don't have a website yet, but I'm working on it. It costs so much to get one up and running.
  2. You know how to do this (build doll houses). Try that.
  3. Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been around for a while. We've moved and between life size projects on the house and my studio I haven't been able to work much on minis. On July 10, I actually opened my own Photography business. Circle P Photography. Wish you guys were all closer, I'd invite you all over for coffee and the grand tour. I'm a little bit excited about this, but you can't tell can you????? Later
  4. Thanks Jo. I have a lot of work to do on the basement before the main levels can be put on, but it's starting to come along.
  5. BuilderJohn

Green Dragon Inn

What I see for this house is a Modern/Midieval Style Resturaunt and Inn. Everything above ground level will (hopefully) be Midieval period and in the basement will be the modern kitchen and wine cellar.
  6. Right now I'm juggling between working in the front yard garden and trying to get back to my Tudor after setting up my workshop so that it's workable. Wish me luck.
  7. I had intended to start my Tudor build blog a week or so ago, but, alas life gets in the way. I've been busy setting up my workshop and getting the garden in the front yard ready for spring planting. I hope to get back to work on the Tudor in the next few days and get back on track.
  8. I'd love to see your progress on this project. I've been wondering how to age my fountain a bit more. It won't have running water, but it does need some aging.
  9. Welcome aboard David, I don't think I've had a question that couldn't be answered in here.
  10. Thank you so much Aaron, I've been looking for something like this for some upcoming projects. Ideas everywhere, but no idea how to accomplish some of them.
  11. I believe that 3/16 or 1/4" foam core should do the trick for you. It's sturdy enough and can be finished many ways.
  12. Glad no one was hurt, I hate to hear about her losing the truck, but it could have been worse. The family next door to us lost everything they owned in a house fire about a month ago. Hope things get better soon for ya.
  13. This is a wonderful house Bree. Congrats on your first build.
  14. I'd love to build the Gloucester. Doesn't fit the budget right now though. Darn!
  15. Your spaces are coming along beautifuly. Keep up the good work. I only hope that my vision and the real thing come together as well on my Tudor.