About Ronstetkewicz

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Ron Stetkewicz
  • Country
    United States
  1. Hello all, I am announcing that I will have the entire collection of Ron Stetkewicz's model ships on display at this year's Philadelphia Miniaturia at the Crowne Plaza in Cherry Hill, NJ. I hope you can attend and see the wonderful work that my father used to do. If you don't know I have reignited the miniature fire at our shop and have been making brass minis for the past three years. I have continued several of the lines that my father had created as well as my own tiny inventions. I hope to see you all there. That's November 1-3 in Cherry Hill, NJ. Until then, Ron
  2. Hello again, I'm still,new. This November at the big Philadelphia Miniaturia, I will display all of the ships I have from Dad's collection. It will be quite a display, please come and enjoy. November 1-3 at the Crowne Plaza in Cherry Hill, NJ. See ya then.
  3. Hello my name Ron Stetkewicz, I am from Cairo, NY. I have been making miniatures since I was a child with my father. Now, I am running the business and creating the little things that seem to mean so much to so many. Since I restarted three years ago, I have learned and relearned so many processes that my Dad had taught me throughout the years. The lost wax casting process, photo engraving, wood working, and handcrafting brass. I didn't know where to start when I took over, so I just picked up where my Dad left off. I appreciate everyone that has given fond wishes and all my customers that have greeted me at the shows. And thank you for the years to come.