• Website URL
    http://annasminiatures.blogspot.com

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Anna
  • Country
    Sweden
  1. Soon I have my 30 th birthday and I've started thinking about my wish list. There's really nothing I need right now but realized that I can ask all my friends to get together and buy a doll house and some furniture for me. I would really like to have the Garfield house but I´m a bit worried that it is too big a project for me that has never built a house before. Is it very difficult to build it? Do you think I should choose another house? I really think the house is absolutely beautiful!
  2. * Anna *

christmas

Thank you mariawicz =)
  3. I had to remove it since I had too little time to update it =( Next year I´ll be better prepared!
  4. I have made a miniature advent calendar on my blog =) Hope you like it! You can find it here: Myminis.blogg.se
  5. Roligt att se fler från Sverige =)
  6. * Anna *

christmas

Thanks =) I love to make pretty presents in real size but this was perfekt because I could do many and I could try diffrent teqnicues in smaller scale =)
  7. * Anna *

My minis

Things I made
  8. Thank you everyone =) Mygrommi- The picture with the electrical outlet is the full size, the one under is the miniature =) Lady grey- I took pictures of the original paintings and photos and shrunk it in photoshop and printed it. thats why its so alike ;) I use that method on a lot of things, like boxes of food and things I want to do replicas of =)
  9. I havnt made a house but I have made miniature versions of things in my apartment =)
  10. I would also want to know how to make snow, but I think I want to take it away after christmas... I have thought about using spraysnow that you can buy in a lot of stores. I think you can scrape that of later.
  11. Oh! So many great ideas! I will put these links in my Pinterest list in my blog =) myminis.blogg.se I will post my own pinterest later.I dont have that much there.
  12. * Anna *

I love dollhouses inside a dollhouse =)
  13. * Anna *

very pretty wallpaper =)