Jeffrey had the most liked content!

256 Excellent

About Jeffrey

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/JBDcraft

Profile Information

• Interests
    Reading, Riding My Bike, Video Games, Movies, Woodworking, Building Stuff, Painting, Watching TV, Hanging Out With Friends.

Retained

• Member Title
    Jeff

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Jeff
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

6,982 profile views
  1. Thanks Holly 😊 I can’t upload the photos they’re too large. I’ll try again once I’m out of work.
  2. https://www.miniatures.com/Lisas-Country-Cottage-Kit-by-Houseworks-P20935.aspx Started to kitbash to make a gas station. Available with or without the Houseworks Bay Window Shop. PM for price. Photos of kitbash dry-fit available at link below: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5r1dRq3L7Z6EKHGD8 I haven't touched minis in several years now and I'm moving and need to majorly downsize on all my hobbies so I have tons more to post for sale in the coming months.
  3. Hi Holly! Great to hear from you. I lurk on the boards from time to time but I don't have anywhere to work on my minis anymore. All my stuff is packed up in storage so I'm not so active here anymore. In fact my Lundby dollhouse is the only one I have set up currently since it's just for collectibles and doesn't have any actual work happening to it.
  4. You can see in this screenshot the first search result shows there was one on eBay that was listed at $24 or best offer. The actual eBay listing isn't available anymore though. My Lundby house is pretty full but if you ever do decide to sell the golden chairs please PM me.
  5. i dont know why but this house SCREAMS train station to me.
  6. The following is still available. Any photo in this album without a "Sold" comment is still available. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=6941 Dollhouses Real Good Toys Quickbuild Classic Colonial - The one up for sale was an in-store display model so it will need some minor rehabbing (wallpaper, trim, window, etc...) but otherwise is in excellent sturdy pre-built condition. HBS Lisa's Country Cottage Kit - MDF dollhouse kit partially assembled & bashed: foundation, stairs & walls. Might be good for spare parts or bashed into a larger house. Actual item photos by request. Greenleaf Adams - Porch kit & Chimney wood sheet only. Also includes shingles from Adams kit. no photo available Magazines Miniature Collector Magazine - These don't have dates but i believe they range from 1978-1980 Number 5 Number 6 Number 7 Number 8 Number 9 Number 10 Number 11 Number 12 Number 13 Number 14 Number 15 Number 17 Number 17 (Again? Different year?) 3rd Anniversary Issue Number 18 Decorating & Craft Ideas - The Magazine for the Creative Woman October 1977 Catalogs Interesting reference guide for older dollhouse collectibles/pieces/houses or if you are interested in old advertisements for dolls, dollhouses, toys etc... All Catalogs are FREE to a good home. Just pay shipping costs. I'd hate tho throw them out when they can be useful to someone. The Enchanted Dollhouse Catalog 1975-1976 1967-1977 1977-1978 Federal Smallwares Corporation 1976-77 Houseworks 30th Anniversary Catalog 1975-2005 Rose's Doll House Catalog Spring/Summer 1991 Fall 1991 Fall 1993 Spring/Summer 1994 1995/1996 Hobby Builders Supply/Miniatures.com Catalog September-December 1991 Spring 1993 Winter 1994 Christmas 1995 (Includes "Supply Line Newsletter" Volume 7 Issue 2) Mystery Catalog (Missing Cover. unsure of the date but order form says "prices guaranteed through 12/31/1999") Late Fall 2001 Furniture Playmobil TV White Bedroom Set 3 drawer nightstand Holly patterned upholstered chair black and red plastic folding chair White kitchen counter with sink (faucet missing) Black wood burning stove with burner covers wooden icebox Butcher Block Table with knife 3 piece porcelain bath set (missing faucets) ping pong table with fold-flat legs, paddles and ball glued Wood Furniture Living Room Kit with additional pre-assembled chair. Wood Furniture Nursery Kit Marx Bathroom Sink & Toilet Renwal Bathroom Scale Supplies Chrysnbon Bathroom Swan Decals 1.5 bags of shingles (Artply Brand?) Mini Graphics Burgundy Carpet 14"x20" Mini Graphics Cream Carpet 14"x20"