• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Diane
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

456 profile views
  1. Thank you for the reply's, when I get a chance I'll post a picture.
  2. Hi, I was given a dollhouse and there is a sticker someone put on it that says Bennington straight front, no manufacturer and I can't find one either, is there such a house and who makes it? Thank you very much Itis a typical colonial.
  3. HI Mary, My walls are 9 to 9 1/2 inches tall, when I try to print it prints horizontal and if I can get it to rotate to the vertical size the image is not close to 1/12 scale, which is a shame because there are some beautiful patterns. I hope someone has an answer, I am going to try Holly's suggestion if I can figure it out... Thank you to everyone who replied. Diane
  4. Hello, I am trying to print out in scale a wallpaper printie from this site The Greenleaf Miniature Community > Gallery > User Information > Free wallpaper printies either this one the fullham tapestry jpg on 1st page or tawny gold jpg page 4. I am using a paint program and I have tried to resize the image the canvas size zoom in zoom out anything I could to try to get the image in scale but to no avail. I have tall walls so it has to print vertical on the page. ANy suggestions? This site has beautiful wallpapers, I am so glad she has put them up, I just have to find a way to use them Please email me Thank you for any help Diane
  5. Thank you all for the info and the images, that helps me get inspired. Guess I'll have to head out and look fpr beads tomorrow. Thank you again. Wolfie your creations are adorable, thanks. Diane
  6. I know they are made from tiny beads, but which ones. Walking through the bead aisle is quite an experience. I believe you would use 2 types of beads and is there a pin on top to hold it together? I know this is a simple project, forgive my ignorance please. While on the subjest of beads, are there any suggestions for tiny display jewelry for a dressing table? Thank you very much
  7. Thank you for the suggestion abt the hot glue. I'll have to dig out my glue gun, and give it a try. I really don't want to glue it permanently, because you just never know Thank s for the tip. Diane
  8. HI Kathy, Thank you for the suggestion. Does it leave any residue, and where could I find that? Thanks Diane
  9. I have been using (mini hold) to hold up my curtains, shelves, etc, and now everything has fallen down. It has been hot here. If that won't hold items up, any suggestions, beside glueing? :lol: Thank you Diane
  10. Thank you Tiffany for the link to that bed, I have put a bid on it. I'll have to play the waitting game now. Unfortunately she only accepts, check/bank check or money order, but that's alright, If I win I'll have to wait longer. I am still going to keep my eyes open for others. I went through a bunch of beds on e-bay and nothing really. So thank you very much I appreciate all of your help and your search for my bed. Diane
  11. Thank you for the suggestions. The bed from Victoria is what I am looking for but the price is a bit steep, but really gorgeous, and so is the one from realife. I guess I will have to keep my eyes open. I can't belive there aren't more of these Victorian beds around... I am working on a Victorian house and a Colonial, and I thought the Colonial would have been more difficult, but it isn't. But they are equally fun to work on, just have to find more time... Thank you all again. Diane
  12. HI, Does anyone know where I might purchase a Victorian bed, one with a high headboard. I sort of like the realife Victorian bed, but I can't find any available. I checked e-bay already. It can be a kit or already built. Not too expensive though. I remember when these were readily available at miniature shops.. Thank you Diane
  13. Thank you to everyone, I am going to try to make quilts, curtains and especially want some prints for dresses/clothing. I am working on victorian and colonial, the colonial will be pretty much plain I think. And I would love to have the printies for the rugs, also. Thank you
  14. Hello, I found on this forumways to print on fabric, but now where do I find the images to print? Thank you in advance Diane
  15. amos

Fimo clay

Thank you so much Havanaholly, you have put my mind at ease.. to say the least. And I appreciate the tips you have given me. I do have a book by Angie Scarr on foods, but I have not read it yet. I just read the section about colors I would need. I still have not found all the colors she suggested, but I think I am close to some of them. I guess I'll find out when I make the product. Actually my 25 year old daughter has agreed to try her hand at some, since she is more artistic than I am. I can't wait for us to try it out. Again thank you Diane