About LittleFox

• Rank
    LittleFox

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Space Coast
  • Interests I am interested in so many things I don't have time to stop and list them all!

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Three
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Cindy
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

687 profile views
  1. How many Menu Plan?

I admire everyone's meal planning skills (or at least everyone's aspirations)! What I usually do is have a list of meals that I can make on any given night and we choose one the day before so that I can defrost the meat or do any prep work. Then when I don't have the ingredients for that meal, I cross it off the list. When my list is all crossed off we go to the store! Sounds primative but it sure helps when the kids say "What's for dinner? or they say (often) "there's nothing to eat around here". This also helps with keeping the budget down. Sometimes there is steak on the list... and other times it's just hotdogs and macaroni and cheese. I buy special items but only if it is something that I normally buy and I freeze it... like chicken. Anyway... I have a question that is related to this topic. How do you get your family to eat left-overs? I seem to be the only one in the house that thinks the spaghetti the next night is worth eating!
  2. Pierce Kitchen Light.JPG

From the album My Pierce

3. Pierce Second Floor Stairs.JPG

From the album My Pierce

4. Pierce Staircase inside from left.JPG

From the album My Pierce

5. Pierce Painted Floors installed 3.JPG

From the album My Pierce

6. Pierce Painted Floors installed 2.JPG

From the album My Pierce

7. Pierce Painted Floors installed.JPG

From the album My Pierce

8. I'm a Land Use Planner for County Government! As an aside...My 96 year old grandma is Lithuanian. Her parents were the first generation to have children here in America. English was their second language. What stories I've heard throughout my life!