Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Susan
  • Country
    Canada
  1. PS. thank you Dean for extending the deadline on the special offer!
  2. OK, I give in. I'm going to Fling this Spring. I've been resisting - do I really need ANOTHER project? - but i thinking of that rounded roof and what I could do with it...so many ideas. So I've ordered it. And started to collect pieces for the interior... and looked at paints and stains ...and made some sketches.. and can hardly wait to start. Susan
  3. what a great resource! (i'd like that one, and that one, and maybe one of those...lol) if i had a million $$$ Susan
  4. minimoon

xmas2.jpg

oh, can I spend Christmas in your wondeful room? I'll make myself reeeallly small. Susan
  5. Wow Tracy - what a great looking cottage! I had to read the posts twice to absorb that you did it in 24 hours. WOW! The bricking and parging and the mossy stuff on the chimney and the line head and everything - what detail! And what the heck did you do the roof with? It looks like so much like thatch, which is so time cosuming to do even if you cheat....I'd take me a month to think of all that much less do it. Susan in Fredericton, NB
  6. what about the "grain of wheat" light bulbs that model railroaders use... thread the wires down through a thin straw to make the candle? I know my dad used a technique like that for the various lights on his HO layout and they were wired varying distances apart. Susan in Fredricton, NB
  7. i love the ghosts and the gargoyle gate! wish we could see it in person....i'm sure your pics don't do it justice. lovely. Susan
  8. I want to make the kitchen bigger too. I was looking at eliminating the bathroom, but adding on is a good idea. I'm thinking of moving the stair case from the centre of the building and putting a spiral staircase in the bay window. I saw something like that at an inn and it was spctacular. Also gives more room in the centre of the house. Anyone else moved their stairs?? Susan
  9. to LInda, Carrie, Tracy, Jerri and others yes I will be more active on the forum, now that I have my own computer again, and room to work on my minis. ( I recently relocated from the middle of the country to the east ) I spent a lot of time this week finding my way around the forum , and looking for pic of my stuff to post. So, how many of you are making your version of the skellie in the closet?? Susan
  10. I am still pinching myself. I'm working on a Brookwood and restoring a Glencroft at the moment. I have a feeling the Beacon Hill may be a lifetime project! I'll keep y'all posted. Thanks for the messages of support. Susan
  11. what a lovely and generaous idea. Thinking of you. Susan in New Brunswick, Canada